Average mi/kWh

Kaysan Ali

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air touring
I've driven my Lucid for aboutn14,500 miles... however, I don't know if this is truly disappointing, normal, or good. So in the summer, I'm average around 3.5 miles per kwh. And generally I've gotten 3.4. Is this normal?

I've driven my Lucid for aboutn14,500 miles... however, I don't know if this is truly disappointing, normal, or good. So in the summer, I'm average around 3.5 miles per kwh. And generally I've gotten 3.4. Is this normal?
Depends on your trim and wheels. And many, many other factors, as has been discussed ad nauseam here on the forum.

That matches my AWD Pure with the same miles

My lifetime average in my GT is 3.5mi/kWh, the same as I used to get in my tiny and ordinary Nissan Leaf. I'm happy with that.

Last edited:
We have many threads already on this topic. Why a new one? Can one of the admins, consolidate? I know that is asking a lot. At 16.5k miles and 1.5 yrs on my Pure AWD my average is 3.7miles per kWh.

I have 7000 miles on my touring with 20 inch wheels and my average is 3.4..
The last 2 weeks I drove internationally at 70mph on cruise control ( smooth mode)
and never got anything over 3.4.
Outside temp 84 dry and AC at 70 degrees..
Definitely dissatisfied with that !

IMG_8817.webp

I have a touring with 19 inch wheels in south Florida.

Touring 20"..20K miles as of last week..17 months of ownership...new set of 4 tires needed after 20k...3.1m/kwh cos I drive it like there's no tomorrow ..😀

Has anyone been able close to EPA? (4.7 on 19s or 4.3 on 20s)

What kind of drive would you need to do to get that?

I have done a round trip to work of about 60 miles, driving highway miles mostly at 70 mph and accelerating extremely softly and got 4.3.

Has anyone been able close to EPA? (4.7 on 19s or 4.3 on 20s)

What kind of drive would you need to do to get that?
If you are comfortable driving at 55mph in where the speed limit is 65 or more, you will easily get the EPA range. Many of us checked it out on a flat road. You can try it.

We have many threads already on this topic. Why a new one? Can one of the admins, consolidate? I know that is asking a lot. At 16.5k miles and 1.5 yrs on my Pure AWD my average is 3.7miles per kWh.
What’s wrong with another thread?

What’s wrong with another thread?
We try very hard to keep this forum organized and that's why we prefer that users add on to an existing thread rather than start a new one with the same subject.

Back