Audio questions

Thinjake

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Genesis GV80
1. If using radio, the forward and backward buttons on steering wheel scan to next station. Is there any way to change that to your next SAVED station instead?

2. In tidal, when using a playlist, it always starts at beginning with same song. I hit shuffle and forward to advance, but the next time I start, it goes right back to first song and not sorted. Any way to change that?

Not sure on #1, but no to #2. I sent CS a request to fix this (or give us the option to restart at the previous point) and suggest you do the same (and everyone else who is annoyed by this).

Not sure on #1, but no to #2. I sent CS a request to fix this (or give us the option to restart at the previous point) and suggest you do the same (and everyone else who is annoyed by this).
This is good advice for anyone who has an issue they’d like to see fixed. I know we all love to vent and ask questions here, but following up with the actual Lucid CS team is the best way to get their attention. Don’t assume they read these threads like we do every day.

The more people file a request, the faster it gets pushed up the chain.

This is good advice for anyone who has an issue they’d like to see fixed. I know we all love to vent and ask questions here, but following up with the actual Lucid CS team is the best way to get their attention. Don’t assume they read these threads like we do every day.

The more people file a request, the faster it gets pushed up the chain.
Yeah. I sent a long email of my wants (a lot of them Tidal based) a month or so ago.

What is service email? Who are you sending this to?

Thank you kindly fine sir! (or madam!)

It is an annoyance ; will do as suggested and contact CS!!

Back