AT Zenith Red

Notoriousone

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Just picked up my 2024 AT stealth in Zenith Red, so far I love this car.. I just sold my 2021 Model Y I had for three years. I liked the Tesla, but the ride was horrible and I quickly got bored with the plain Jane interior.. The best thing about the Tesla was that after three years of ownership I got back almost 55% of the money I put in it, as I had bought it outright back in ’21. This Air Touring is just what I was looking for with both amazing performance, an impressively smooth ride, and a luxurious interior. Another reason I got this was because of Lucid’s great new lease incentives, I signed a two year lease with 4K down, and payments of $735 monthly, tax included. My particular car would have cost over 1K monthly if no lease incentives had been applied so I feel I got a pretty good deal.. Also, the Lucid Beverly Hills showroom/service center is 10 minutes away if I ever need it so no worries about that. Once this lease is up I’ll look into leasing a Gravity SUV, by then they should be just about introducing the 85k version of it..
A couple people have asked me what I would do if Lucid goes out of business, with the talk of their recent low stock prices and all. I dont think it’s likely to happen with the kind of investment they have received, but if it does happen it’s really not a problem, that’s one of the reasons Im leasing instead of buying. Im curious to know what others who recently financed or leased thought about this when considering the car

Attachments

• IMG_4251.jpeg
    IMG_4251.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4252.jpeg
    IMG_4252.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5,203
I got the aero wheel covers off and put in the center caps and lugnut covers.. I like this look better than with the wheel covers on

Attachments

• IMG_4285.jpeg
    IMG_4285.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 728
Back