ARIZONA PEOPLE....... Can we visit??

Macrocosmcwh

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
336
Reaction score
425
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Cars
Lucid Air
Soooooooo my AZ brothers.... has anyone ever tried to go visit the production facility?? Do they ever open their doors for owners? I would LOOOOOVE to go! I have done paperwork for so many employees all of them are such great folks. Has anyone ever tried?
 
Lucid has opened the factory for two family day events at the factory. Local owners were invited each time. Lucid sometimes offers tours in the reward store that can be purchased with referral points. That tour is much better than family day because the factory is in production for those days.
 
I would love a factory tour as well. I live about 10 miles from the factory. There is supposed to be an owners club group here, but I have not heard anything from them and I have absolutely no idea how to contact them. If you get any good information about this, please pass it along.
 
I would love a factory tour as well. I live about 10 miles from the factory. There is supposed to be an owners club group here, but I have not heard anything from them and I have absolutely no idea how to contact them. If you get any good information about this, please pass it along.
I am on an Arizona Facebook Group… not much action there….
 
Make sure that you have signed up for the Lucid Owners Club on your Lucid portal. Lucid will email local owners for upcoming events. Lucid uses the email addresses from the owners club. We usually only get about two weeks notice. Events will also be posted on this forum. Both @Richard Silva and I are Arizona regional reps for the Lucid owners club.
 
Does membership automatically happen when you purchase a car? My Lucid portal page says I am a member, but I didn't sign up specifically. If I try to sign up, it loops me right back to the portal page that says I am a member. I am confused...
I expected at least a welcome email from the club, but so far, nothing.
 
Does membership automatically happen when you purchase a car? My Lucid portal page says I am a member, but I didn't sign up specifically. If I try to sign up, it loops me right back to the portal page that says I am a member. I am confused...
I expected at least a welcome email from the club, but so far, nothing.
I had to sign up but then I was an Air owner from well before the owners club existed. If the portal says that you are a member, I think that you are good. My guess is that your delivery advisor or sales advisor helped sign you up.
 
If they did, they didn't tell me. My delivery specialist told me I should hear from the club 'shortly', so maybe she did.
Is there supposed to be some sort of welcome message or anything?
 
If they did, they didn't tell me. My delivery specialist told me I should hear from the club 'shortly', so maybe she did.
Is there supposed to be some sort of welcome message or anything?
Communication is not Lucid's strongest suit. I agree with you that there should be some sort of welcome email but I would not be surprised if there was not one.
 
If they did, they didn't tell me. My delivery specialist told me I should hear from the club 'shortly', so maybe she did.
Is there supposed to be some sort of welcome message or anything?
They don’t really do much to promote club membership other than the occasional events. No welcome or on-going communication although you probably will see more marketing emails from the company.

For Arizona members proximity to the factory is a plus as they do schedule large events there. They typically coincide with employee events. The last such “family day” event was around Halloween last year and was well attended. It included multiple food trucks, kids activities, and factory tours. I would be on the lookout for something similar this fall (assuming it’s an annual event).
 
They don’t really do much to promote club membership other than the occasional events. No welcome or on-going communication although you probably will see more marketing emails from the company.

For Arizona members proximity to the factory is a plus as they do schedule large events there. They typically coincide with employee events. The last such “family day” event was around Halloween last year and was well attended. It included multiple food trucks, kids activities, and factory tours. I would be on the lookout for something similar this fall (assuming it’s an annual event).
well I hope to get invited even though I am a "used Lucid" owner.
 
Back
Top