Apple Music Classical App

TakeDuo

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Referral Code
YLV3CK0N
Post title - for those in the Apple ecosystem (and those that secretly want to be @hydbob) the Apple Music Classical app is now available. Included with Apple Music subscription šŸ˜ƒ. I presume itā€™s available in CarPlay but I can not verify since Iā€™m still on .55

Been looking forward to this. Hope itā€™s good. The Apple Music app (and iTunes before it) really sucked for the specific needs of Classical listeners.

Much cleaner search results and more robust. Well done so far on my initial fiddling with it. Particularly like the browse function!

Yes. They did a good job of making it familiar to Apple Music users while making discovery and search a lot better. Which is a huge challenge.

Post title - for those in the Apple ecosystem (and those that secretly want to be @hydbob) the Apple Music Classical app is now available. Included with Apple Music subscription šŸ˜ƒ. I presume itā€™s available in CarPlay but I can not verify since Iā€™m still on .55

It looks like it does not show up in CarPlay. Maybe thatā€™s to come in the future?

And you installed it on your phone, I assume? CarPlay will only show apps that are already on your phone.

If itā€™s not there yet, it will be eventually. They have to know classical listeners like to listen in their cars.

And you installed it on your phone, I assume? CarPlay will only show apps that are already on your phone.

If itā€™s not there yet, it will be eventually. They have to know classical listeners like to listen in their cars.
Yes, it is on my phone but not available in CarPlay.

I love that you can dig through music by orchestra. So much great stuff from Philly in there.

Unable to ā€œloveā€ songs currently and a few other nuances Iā€™m finding, too.

Back