Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Downloading now…

• You can now save vour license plate number with your vehicle nickname for easy reference
  • You can now tap the battery information at the top of the Home screen to switch between displaying your current estimated range as a distance or a percentage
  • We've fixed a bug where you were unable to select a photo from the Photo Library as your account photo
  • Other fixes and enhancements

And for Android no less!

And Send to Vehicle now works! It's been MIA since the last 1 or 2 updates. Or maybe the new version loading on top of the old fixed it for me.

Send to vehicle started working on android 13 Samsung galaxy s20 ultra with the previous app update. Note that the range estimate is almost epa range. My odometer avg is 3.8 miles per KWh. The app said that 70% was 286 miles which for Air Pure AWD is 4.4 miles per KWh based on 92kWh battery. I think they know the vehicle lifetime miles per KWh and use it or let us plugin a number based on where we know that we want to drive and what we expect based on our own past data.

92C75739-B60F-40C7-9A6F-77874E698CB9.png

Updated my mobile app to 1.32.0 today. Here is the release note of mobile app 1.32.0
12B7F4E6-2817-4E73-A00A-C8CF9117862F.jpeg

Please try the search first! It helps keep the forum organized. This is the 4th thread with the same info. Thanks.

Mine shows everything on the widget. Although, It did this yesterday where I had to close lucid app and re-open again. That fixed it.
BTW, this was the only time it had happened over the ownership of last two months.

Back