App not showing charging stations??

Barr1722

Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
Has anyone had a problem with the app not showing charging stations? It used to show up but now nothing? I have thrown out app and uploaded again still nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_0881.png
    IMG_0881.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0880.png
    IMG_0880.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0882.png
    IMG_0882.png
    568.6 KB · Views: 27
Has anyone had a problem with the app not showing charging stations? It used to show up but now nothing? I have thrown out app and uploaded again still nothing.
Sure enough, it doesn't show me anything. I never actually use that though, I would recommend installing PlugShare on your phone to search for chargers. It has much better information about them including recent user ratings to tell you if they're actually working.
Not to dismiss the bug, just suggesting a much better alternative.

Good to know. I called Lucid and they said it’s working. Called again and said it was my error? Glad it’s not only me.

Fiddled with it some more. If I set minimum charging power to 0 and select All Brands, it shows me two chargers. A dealership, which is definitely not a public charger, and a Blink station. Interestingly, it's also marking highways with California highway signs. In Washington DC. I did get chargers to start showing up though - I zoomed all the way out, zoomed in to California, moved around a bit, and they started popping up all over. Moved back to my area and the EAs are now showing up as well. Only the EAs. Even though I have All Brands marked. Strange beast.

Back