Anyone from Tampabay FL area?

Yes, Town n Country area. Air Touring confirmed, Red, Santa Cruz, glass roof, 19” wheels. No Dream Drive Pro (heard this is software only so may order later). Took a trip a couple weeks ago to Fort Lauderdale to test drive their Grand Touring, amazing car.

Air Touring confirmed, Red, Santa Cruz, glass roof, 19” wheels. No Dream Drive Pro (heard this is software only so may order later)
You mean "reserved", not confirmed right?

Every time someone brings up that DDP is software only, it gets debunked. If you go into the configurator for the T trim and click on the i icon for Advanced Driver Assistance System, you get:
2022-03-27_111704.jpg

Pretty much settles that DDP hardware is only installed if you choose that option. Several of us have confirmed that the hardware can not be added later.

No, I reserved a AGT on 2/22 and decided to step down to a GT. Got the confirmation email and my SA confirmed the GT.

Here’s what the SA said about DDP:
“At this stage, I am not entirely sure if DreamDrive Pro needs actual hardware differences. I believe it will have all of the sensors necessary, it is software you are purchasing. When we get closer to production of the Touring we should get a better idea.”

No, I reserved a AGT on 2/22 and decided to step down to a GT. Got the confirmation email and my SA confirmed the GT.

Here’s what the SA said about DDP:
“At this stage, I am not entirely sure if DreamDrive Pro needs actual hardware differences. I believe it will have all of the sensors necessary, it is software you are purchasing. When we get closer to production of the Touring we should get a better idea.”

When you say you stepped down, do you mean to Grand Touring or Touring? You say AGT to GT which - for abbreviation's sake - is the same trim (DE = Dream, GT = Grand Touring, T = Touring, P = Pure).

Also, I urge you to have your SA press for answers because from my understanding the Touring model will need the hardware at the time of purchase in order to get Dream Drive Pro. Here is what my SA said:

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 2.25.23 PM.png

When you say you stepped down, do you mean to Grand Touring or Touring? You say AGT to GT which - for abbreviation's sake - is the same trim (DE = Dream, GT = Grand Touring, T = Touring, P = Pure).

Also, I urge you to have your SA press for answers because from my understanding the Touring model will need the hardware at the time of purchase in order to get Dream Drive Pro. Here is what my SA said:

View attachment 1229
I’m not sure if it’s actually a confirmation rather than a placeholder because I had a confirmed GT then I stepped down to a T, so just could be an accounting placeholder. Time will tell. I don’t know if I want to take a chance on not having the hardware for a DreamDrive Pro so I will probably add at a time of confirmation, not that I will use it very much I don’t think, but it will help probably the resell value.

I’m not sure if it’s actually a confirmation rather than a placeholder because I had a confirmed GT then I stepped down to a T, so just could be an accounting placeholder. Time will tell. I don’t know if I want to take a chance on not having the hardware for a DreamDrive Pro so I will probably add at a time of confirmation, not that I will use it very much I don’t think, but it will help probably the resell value.

I was just curious (jealous) because I have a Touring order from 01/22 which I hadn't confirmed yet. But I imagine Lucid will begin to confirm orders for Touring within the next month and start deliveries in Q3. It does put us in a tough place because Dream Drive Pro could very well not come out between now and when we trade in (talkin bout you Tesla!).

I was just curious (jealous) because I have a Touring order from 01/22 which I hadn't confirmed yet. But I imagine Lucid will begin to confirm orders for Touring within the next month and start deliveries in Q3. It does put us in a tough place because Dream Drive Pro could very well not come out between now and when we trade in (talkin bout you Tesla!).
Looks like it was a system update, because I just checked and I’m back to reserved.

Yes, Town n Country area. Air Touring confirmed, Red, Santa Cruz, glass roof, 19” wheels. No Dream Drive Pro (heard this is software only so may order later). Took a trip a couple weeks ago to Fort Lauderdale to test drive their Grand Touring, amazing car.

Nice to hear from you, New Port Richey area, have AGT Reservation, got invite to confirm order, just test drove in Miami, really drives well, Red with Santa Cruz interior

Nice to hear from you, New Port Richey area, have AGT Reservation, got invite to confirm order, just test drove in Miami, really drives well, Red with Santa Cruz interior
We will have the same color car, lol, but with AGT you'll be driving sooner! Hopefully service won't be a problem, and perhaps a Lucid service center will be in the Orlando or Tampa area in the next few months.

We will have the same color car, lol, but with AGT you'll be driving sooner! Hopefully service won't be a problem, and perhaps a Lucid service center will be in the Orlando or Tampa area in the next few months.

EVs don't need much service, OTA diagnostics and fixing most problems using mobile service is fine, most my friends with Tesla hardly have to go to service center, If that was concern, i would not have considered it, It would be nice though having studio in Tampa, it would be funny if they have it next to Tesla store in International mall

I'm from Tampa (still have a house there), but I also live in Boston.

Thinking about taking delivery in Tampa and driving it to Boston. I don't want a front license plate. :)

Back