Anyone else expecting late Sept delivery at Costa Mesa SC?

NPN

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT/Red/Tahoe/19"
Ordered my AGT Zenith Red Tahoe 19" March 9. Received VIN August 25. DA says to expect delivery "late September". Anyone else local expecting same?

I am. Confirmed 4/7, got the VIN on 8/1. DA didn’t explicitly say when, but mid- to late-September fits within the trends.

I just picked up my car on Friday and there were a lot of cars being readied for delivery, so I suspect that Sept will be a very busy month at Costa Mesa

I just picked up my car on Friday and there were a lot of cars being readied for delivery, so I suspect that Sept will be a very busy month at Costa Mesa
How did your delivery go and how do you like the car?

How did your delivery go and how do you like the car?
Went great, spent about two hours going over everything, setting up my phone as well as my wife’s, drive home was in a lot of traffic so not able to really assess and I have been limiting my use of the car as I am scheduled for ppf and ceramic coating next Tuesday

Went great, spent about two hours going over everything, setting up my phone as well as my wife’s, drive home was in a lot of traffic so not able to really assess and I have been limiting my use of the car as I am scheduled for ppf and ceramic coating next Tuesday
I would love to hear where you are getting ppf & ceramic and how it goes. PFS Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana was recommended to me.

I would love to hear where you are getting ppf & ceramic and how it goes. PFS Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana was recommended to me.
I am scheduled for Tuesday, One of One (formerly Auto Armour) 5135 Convoy CT San Diego 92111. They have done several Lucids so far. I won't have the car back for 7-10 days but will let you know how everything turns out

Back