Any Zenith Red Matte pics

Codyroo

Does anyone have pics of a Zenith Red Air that has a matte wrap? Trying to visualize the difference between it and the glossy paint.

Not that I know of … in fact it came up on the NorCal telegram channel… not convinced stealth red would work (particularly compared with stealth grey)
part of the appeal (to me) of the zenith red is how it changes shade of red as you walk around the car or the light changes. Love it. Personally I wouldn’t want to hide it ;)

I agree. I don't think matting out the red would do it justice. Its color is too much of a chameleon to hide with matte. The grey and white would look best matted, and maybe black.

Last edited:
I would expect a matte finish to bring out the lines of the vehicle. You would prolly lose some of the color shades in the red without the gloss clear coat.

I was having the recall done last week in Scottsdale last week and I saw @AZAirGT Red parked next to another red with matte ppf. I thought the matte ppf ruined the depth of red and the red's ability to take on different tones in different lighting. I din not like the matte on red at all.

Back