Any rumors of a Las Vegas service center in the future

diamonds2

Cars
Model S (Touring Reserved
I just did a reservation for a Touring. My only hesitation is whether there will be a Las Vegas service center in the future. What does someone do if they need service in an area without a service center?

I just did a reservation for a Touring. My only hesitation is whether there will be a Las Vegas service center in the future. What does someone do if they need service in an area without a service center?
Mobile service comes to you

You have to imagine that being such a major city with high rollers, a studio or service center is in their future.

You have to imagine that being such a major city with high rollers, a studio or service center is in their future.
The high rollers only visit though...

The high rollers only visit though...
There is a lot of affluence in Las Vegas. And there are a huge number of Teslas here (including mine). Tesla just opened it's second sales/service center. So I'm hoping that's a good sign that a Lucid service center could be in our future.

Yes Lucid has leased a space from Exoticar. I am told it is coming soon. I am from Vegas too :)

Yes Lucid has leased a space from Exoticar. I am told it is coming soon. I am from Vegas too :)
Thank you for the information. This was one of my main considerations as I debate whether to make the move from my Tesla Model S to Lucid. My Tesla, and occasional Tesla service, have been very good experiences for the last 5 years. I think not having a local Lucid service center would be a deal breaker for me.

Since I only put my Touring reservation in on 4/1/22, I probably have at least 6 months to decide.

I assume that you are happy with your Lucid Air Dream Edition?

Thank you for the information. This was one of my main considerations as I debate whether to make the move from my Tesla Model S to Lucid. My Tesla, and occasional Tesla service, have been very good experiences for the last 5 years. I think not having a local Lucid service center would be a deal breaker for me.

Since I only put my Touring reservation in on 4/1/22, I probably have at least 6 months to decide.

I assume that you are happy with your Lucid Air Dream Edition?
Yes I am very happy with the car. The software is the only thing holding it back but they release updates constantly so I’m sure they will fix it.

I have the same question about Nashville. Since we have been in a building boom for the last 15 years and with an average 100 people a day moving here. My fingers are crossed that we will at least get a service center sometime in early 2023. Hope to have my Air Touring I reserved in October 2021 by then.

Last edited:
I have the same question about Nashville. Since we have been in a building boom for the last 15 years and with an average 100 people a day moving here. My fingers are crossed that we will at least get a service center sometime in early 2023. Hope to have my Air Touring I reserved in October 2022 by then.
I agree. Nashville service center is positioned well between Chicago and Houston. A service center in this location would increase sales significantly in the heartland of America. “Build it and they will come”.

I imagine they plan to expand out East eventually. Five service centers and 12 studios in California alone. While Chicago services all of the Midwest and Chicago and Michigan services the entire Northeast (until the Nattick, MA and Plainview, NY service centers open) .

They just opened their service center in Ashland Massachusetts. I know cuz my car is headed there right now.

Last edited:
I imagine they plan to expand out East eventually. Five service centers and 12 studios in California alone. While Chicago services all of the Midwest and Chicago and Michigan services the entire Northeast (until the Nattick, MA and Plainview, NY service centers open) .
Wow, but yea CA has 40% of the EVs in the country

I agree. Nashville service center is positioned well between Chicago and Houston. A service center in this location would increase sales significantly in the heartland of America. “Build it and they will come”.
In my experience since getting the car Friday, simply making more people see the car in person will increase sales. Not a day has gone by where less than four people commented on my car and said it looked like “the future”, said it was gorgeous or “wow what is that?” And many aren’t even car people. Women of all ages in particular who would normally say “oh you’re having a mid life crisis, you got a Porsche” are not dismissive of the Lucid, and keep commenting on how beautiful the car is and asking lots of questions.

In my experience since getting the car Friday, simply making more people see the car in person will increase sales. Not a day has gone by where less than four people commented on my car and said it looked like “the future”, said it was gorgeous or “wow what is that?” And many aren’t even car people. Women of all ages in particular who would normally say “oh you’re having a mid life crisis, you got a Porsche” are not dismissive of the Lucid, and keep commenting on how beautiful the car is and asking lots of questions.
Wait so you are saying I can upgrade my wife because I upgraded my car too? :cool:

Back