Any rumblings of another Arizona Lucid Owners Event?

Buffalo Bob

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Pure AWD 19" No Aeros
Referral Code
MAXED
With all the upcoming activity surrounding the Gravity release, I think a great time to have another Arizona Owners Event is fast approaching. Just wondering if anyone with their ears to the rail (@Adnillien?) might care to weigh in on that, whether true rumblings or outright speculation. Last January's event was great from start to finish, and I'm surely not alone in looking forward to another. Thanks!

No rumblings yet but I am hoping. I have asked the Scottsdale studio manager for a heads up on when they will get Gravity again so that we can coordinate some owner fun. If nothing is planned soon, I will organize a Lucid and Lattes breakfast at Butterfields on Shea one weekend.

No rumblings yet but I am hoping. I have asked the Scottsdale studio manager for a heads up on when they will get Gravity again so that we can coordinate some owner fun. If nothing is planned soon, I will organize a Lucid and Lattes breakfast at Butterfields on Shea one weekend.

Sounds great! Thanks! I'm sorry I had to miss the last get-together, but will pull out all stops to make it to the next one.

BTW, please feel free to DM me if there is anything I could do to be of assistance.

Back