Any possibility get additional floor mat?

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
I like the factory look and logo. Any way we can get additional set? What do you do to protect your floor mat and still look classy, not rubbery.

I asked for a set of Mojave mats and was told they’re not available for purchase and put on a list to notify when they start offering them for sale.

As I was waiting for my car in the showroom during my recent service, I noticed a floor mat for the frunk in the showroom prototype model. I asked my service adviser and he said that they ended up not making them for the production models. I asked him if he could give me the one in the prototype and he said he’ll look into it.

I like the factory look and logo. Any way we can get additional set? What do you do to protect your floor mat and still look classy, not rubbery.
When I picked up my car a month ago, I asked for another set of Mojave mats. They ordered them and put them in my trunk when they stopped by the PPF place to swap out interiors to door. They were quite inexpensive.

When my car was delivered in December (2021) there were some footprints on my mats. They couldn't clean them off, so they volunteered to order me some new ones. These are the Santa Monica interior (light cream color) mats. I'm still waiting for a new set....

Back