Any customer can have a Lucid painted any colour that they want, so long as it is…

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
In Massachusetts, Lucids come in only one color:

876DD9FD-5FFD-4799-BA0C-73FBC31E31CB.jpeg

@imran, @RichMalden, @maractwin, and I met up to compare Lucids and our experiences so far.

@maractwin brought the overall coolest car (also in red, I might add.)

BF82DBE3-D080-4C34-A2E5-373556369A64.jpeg

There's actually a grey Lucid there too in what looks an empty parking space. It just blends in perfectly with the asphalt.

A good time was had by all there.

Great taste in color. Funnily enough, Lucid's palette is rather devoid of color (White, Black, Grey, Silver.......and Red). Mind you, it is an awesome red color, but it seems odd that there isn't at least a blue available.

I just read the study from Stanford and it has been concluded that more intelligent and good looking people prefer Zenith red Lucids.
imho, They must be right. I have these traits and a Zenith red Lucid. LOL

Oh! I cannot wait the day we have Texas or Houston get together one day.

Great to see everyone!! I know there’s def a white lucid DE that I saw in late March at the chestnut hill mall and then a gold one in my town (met the owner last week)

I just read the study from Stanford and it has been concluded that more intelligent and good looking people prefer Zenith red Lucids.
Yes. Exactly why I got grey.

For those who plan on using vinyl wrap to change the color of your car. There is also another alternative with better results in my opinion. It’s called Autoflex, and it’s basically peelable paint.

More info here:

Also premiere installer in nyc area

And OR

Back