Any concern about hurricane in southeast ?

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Last week I finally got my VIN. My DA told me that my car has left AZ and is enroute to the service center in south Florida before they deliver it to me in Atlanta.

Starting Tues most of the state of Florida and maybe Georgia will get tons of rain and winds. I know I don’t own it yet. Should I be nervous?

I hope they don’t head into a storm either with my covered car heading to FL or in an enclosed trailer when the leave Florida.

Last week I finally got my VIN. My DA told me that my car has left AZ and is enroute to the service center in south Florida before they deliver it to me in Atlanta.

Starting Tues most of the state of Florida and maybe Georgia will get tons of rain and winds. I know I don’t own it yet. Should I be nervous?

I hope they don’t head into a storm either with my covered car heading to FL or in an enclosed trailer when the leave Florida.
I suspect it will delay delivery, I hope the trucking company is safe with their drivers and finds a place for them to store the loaded trailers!

Back