Another unresponsive DA- need ideas

Halodde

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
So, prior to December, my DA was pretty good about keeping in touch and responding to my inquiries. But, I haven't heard anything from him since 12/8/22. For those of you who have had issues with your respective DA's, who did you contact about it and were you satisfied with the resolution? I mean, honestly, I have no idea if the guy still even works at Lucid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would reach out to customer service and see if they can make progress for you. Also check your portal on the LUCID website and make sure you don't have a new DA.

It was in investor news
I don’t see it. I only saw Rivian Motors lay off 6% and Lucid Diagnostics (small biomedical co.) laying off 20%.

Lucid Motors has no such news.

So, prior to December, my DA was pretty good about keeping in touch and responding to my inquiries. But, I haven't heard anything from him since 12/8/22. For those of you who have had issues with your respective DA's, who did you contact about it and were you satisfied with the resolution? I mean, honestly, I have no idea if the guy still even works at Lucid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, @Halodde. I just sent you a DM. Let me know if I may be of assistance.

Marqie

When the DAs have a lot of deliveries, they seem to be overwhelmed and unresponsive. My DA experience was not good at all and the source of many frustrations just trying to get accurate answers. You can see a lot of old posts by me about my troubles. My best answer, is to schedule a “call appointment” which is usually done from a link in one of their emails. That works to actually speak to them, but you may not get answers if they just don’t have them. The communication between the DA and the plant was sorely lacking a year ago when I was in your shoes.

However, that said, everything since delivery has been top notch and I have been a completely satisfied Lucid customer. It is a wonderful car and once you get it, those frustrations will be a distant memory..

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts and suggestions. Marqie above addressed it for me internally at Lucid and I got a call and a text from my DA almost immediately! So, the good news is that he's still there AND that there is a tentative build date (range) for my metal roof touring toward the end of Q1. And, at this point, that means next month! Thanks, @mcr16

Back