Anniversary present

Lucidcrazy

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Just got word from my DA that my proposed date (8/14/22) for my Quantum Grey AGT is now their schedule; I'm having it delivered to a certified technician in Annapolis MD to apply both windshield protector and ceramic coating. Then, we get to drive it back to Rehoboth DE, though she'll live at our place in Estero FL once we get the move completed. MIGHT just be the first Lucid in all of Delaware...?

Ordered a second AGT for delivery down there; probably in Feb or March 2023. Figured once they see it, one of our daughters or good friend will weaken and want one, and if I can make a few $ in a flip (obviously NOT to my daughter), I'm OK with that. Would help defray the tax and the surface coatings.

Having my garage equipped with a 240v charging port in the meanwhile... figure I'll rarely need to charge on the road, since trips in excess of 450 miles are rare.

The AGT will be my daily-driver... a tad concerned about parking lot dings and such... but it is, after all, just a car.

Just got word from my DA that my proposed date (8/14/22) for my Quantum Grey AGT is now their schedule; I'm having it delivered to a certified technician in Annapolis MD to apply both windshield protector and ceramic coating. Then, we get to drive it back to Rehoboth DE, though she'll live at our place in Estero FL once we get the move completed. MIGHT just be the first Lucid in all of Delaware...?

Ordered a second AGT for delivery down there; probably in Feb or March 2023. Figured once they see it, one of our daughters or good friend will weaken and want one, and if I can make a few $ in a flip (obviously NOT to my daughter), I'm OK with that. Would help defray the tax and the surface coatings.

Having my garage equipped with a 240v charging port in the meanwhile... figure I'll rarely need to charge on the road, since trips in excess of 450 miles are rare.

The AGT will be my daily-driver... a tad concerned about parking lot dings and such... but it is, after all, just a car.
PS: Forgot to mention... 8/14 will be our 51st Anniversary. Pretty cool present to ourselves, it'd seem.

@Lucidcrazy Congrats on your anniversary and AGT. Dang it, I was hoping I would have the first Lucid in Estero. I am also in the area (Miromar Lakes) and have a Lucid Air on order. I will keep an eye out for it. Hope to see it driving around the area soon!

Back