Android Update - HVAC Button More Responsive

gavram

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I previously had an issue with the Android app where, after the car had verified that it was awake, it would take several attempts to get the HVAC to turn on when pressing the climate button. I just updated my Lucid Android app and it now activates climate correctly. I'm posting as my Android phone didn't tell me there was an update available when using the Lucid app, I had to go to the Android Play Store and search for the app where it then provided an update option.

I previously had an issue with the Android app where, after the car had verified that it was awake, it would take several attempts to get the HVAC to turn on when pressing the climate button. I just updated my Lucid Android app and it now activates climate correctly. I'm posting as my Android phone didn't tell me there was an update available when using the Lucid app, I had to go to the Android Play Store and search for the app where it then provided an update option.
Thanks for posting, i just updated the app, it works quicker.

App updated on my android now works for finding an address and sending it to the car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230215_075117_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230215_075117_Lucid.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 84
Yes. It is very responsive now.

Is the latest version 1.30.0? I'm on that version of the Android App and my maps sending to car hasn't been working + I don't see any updates for the app.
Yes. That is the version I am on Samsung S20 Ultra 5G Android 13. That is the update I just installed. Try restarting your phone. I thought the update fixed the big for everyone like it did for me.

Yes. That is the version I am on Samsung S20 Ultra 5G Android 13. That is the update I just installed. Try restarting your phone. I thought the update fixed the big for everyone like it did for me.
Ah, that did it! Glad to see maps finally working. Thanks!

I went to turn the climate on from the updated Android app today and it initially said the interior temp was 212 degrees! It then adjusted down to 52 after a couple of seconds. Talk about a hotseat!

The charging rate while charging is no longer displayed after this update. The only information displayed while charging is the time remaining.

This reduction in charging information seems like a downgrade to me.

Back