Am I The Only One Who Logins Often To Lucid Account?

Am I the only one who repeatedly logins to my Lucid account on the Lucid Motors portal to see if there is an update with my order and status?

I now check a few times per day to see if it changes from "view order" to give me the payment option. :)
It doesn't change. I was told by my DA to go there to get the wiring instructions, but nothing is there.

I have received my VIN and nothing has changed for me on the LucidMotors website.

I thought people said the wiring and financing/lease details only show up once you get a VIN?
The ability to make a payment through portal showed up once I received email from Lucid asking to pay. The ability to apply for loan/lease through portal showed up weeks prior-- I think it was after they announced Lucid Financial Services.

I thought people said the wiring and financing/lease details only show up once you get a VIN?
The information about applying financing and leasing only showed up about a week ago For me. That was about 8 weeks post-VIN. Of course it is likely because it did not exist back in the old days when I got my VIN. Just checked again. Nothing there for wiring Instructions, but not sure if things are really working properly. They sent me the purchase documents three times yesterday. Would have thought they would have had bugs worked out of this process by now. My DA emailed me the wire instruction since they are not showing up on the site. Of course would rather their IT department is work on car softeare than this That is more important. Don’t really need the web site for anything. Could apply for the loan (and did) without using the portal. Unfortunately my rate locks expired over a month ago. I guess the financing piece is new since it wasn’t available two months ago when I got my VIN.

The ability to make a payment through portal showed up once I received email from Lucid asking to pay. The ability to apply for loan/lease through portal showed up weeks prior-- I think it was after they announced Lucid Financial Services.
Ok. How long does that take after the purchase documents Are complete?

Ok. How long does that take after the purchase documents Are complete?
I received email with purchase documents to sign and the invite to pay on the same day. It took multiple calls by my DA to get purchase documents emailed, but once I signed them, almost immediately I received email from Lucid asking me to pay

Loan documents took multiple calls as well, but I suspect that Lucid financial is getting a lot of business right now as deliveries start back up. Overall, loan process took 2 weeks from filling out application to getting final documents, so, not too bad. Rate was better than I expected - 3.57%. I wasn't going to finance, but at that rate, I decided to finance a portion.

Haven’t signed on to my Lucid account for weeks. Good thing my deposits are only $1,300.

Back