Almost new owner - Lucid Air Grand Touring Stellar White, Santa Cruz Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass

stevenb226

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Generally love the car, though it can be horribly frustrating at times. Within a month the A/C died, Lucid took care of it and handled the entire episode with class. Why does it take so damn long to boot up? Frustrating. Lot's of compliments, love the interior EXCEPT the Santa Cruz interior has off white floor mats (really?) why wouldn't the match the carpeting and floor mats with the black front seat color? To remedy I've ordered an extra set of front off white mats and a front set that goes with the dark seat color.

I've had a couple of scares - the main one was a warning that there was a malfunction with the 24 volt system that comes on like a nuclear warning and then just as quickly goes silent never to be seen again, WTF. But think of starting a new car company adn the complications involved, it's mind-boggling. I like being an early adopter and understanding what technology has to go through to get to the point where (frankly) Tesla is at, but I want something different from a Tesla.

Well said, I’m with you 100%. White floor mats 👎🏻, love driving the car. I had the rear backup camera fail, lucid came to the house and tried to fix, unsuccessfully, then picked up the car on a flatbed and returned it a few days later.

Back