ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Yup, got to see yours, I think, as transporter had mine in front. Thought that one said Grand Touring on trunk, unless two deliveries. Mine got back at 8pm and other car was dropped after.

There’s another, white GT, out in I assume Anaqua Springs. I’ve seen it for a year or so.

Austin remote service has been great. Mine went to Houston for new driver seat. Details on completed work order were messed up, but work was done correctly. Getting it returned to SA was a fiasco, due to transport assignment issues.

Very happy with car. Flat tire recently was a pain, so broke down and ordered a spare.

Yup, got to see yours, I think, as transporter had mine in front. Thought that one said Grand Touring on trunk, unless two deliveries. Mine got back at 8pm and other car was dropped after.

There’s another, white GT, out in I assume Anaqua Springs. I’ve seen it for a year or so.

Austin remote service has been great. Mine went to Houston for new driver seat. Details on completed work order were messed up, but work was done correctly. Getting it returned to SA was a fiasco, due to transport assignment issues.

Very happy with car. Flat tire recently was a pain, so broke down and ordered a spare.
Received mine this s past Friday at 5, and yes the white one is Anaqua and I’m next door in the sister neighborhood. Great news about Austin remote service! Mine came in a trailer like attached from Houston (apparently all Texas deliveries stop there?), is that how yours was transported to Houston?

Attachments

• IMG_8472.jpeg
    IMG_8472.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 33
Hmm, different transporter. Mine was due out of Houston Tue/Wed. They finally got it picked up with the GT on Friday. Transporter delivered it Saturday. Sorry for mistake. Happy to see more of them around.

My transporter both ways was pretty cool guy, trailer was marginal, but got the job done. My New car delivery last September was by transporter out near Cibolo. Awesome $80k all aluminum trailer. Was almost as impressive as car. :)

Interesting bit of trivia, mileage on the car must be GPS based. Mine gained 800 miles to/from Houston and was never actually driven.

Hmm, different transporter. Mine was due out of Houston Tue/Wed. They finally got it picked up with the GT on Friday. Transporter delivered it Saturday. Sorry for mistake. Happy to see more of them around.

My transporter both ways was pretty cool guy, trailer was marginal, but got the job done. My New car delivery last September was by transporter out near Cibolo. Awesome $80k all aluminum trailer. Was almost as impressive as car. :)

Interesting bit of trivia, mileage on the car must be GPS based. Mine gained 800 miles to/from Houston and was never actually driven.
No worries, and yeah my transporter was a cool guy as well. Apparently he’d just delivered to Dak Prescott and a Cybertruck not too far from me. Kind of mind boggling, 800 miles 😳, mine came from Seattle showroom and only had 31 miles (total) on arrival. Maybe the next “Cars and Coffee” will be a good meetup for SA owners?

New 23 Lucid Air Pure (AWD, SSD, DDP) owner here as of Friday, in San Antonio/Boerne area. The white one is in the neighborhood right next to mine I believe.
Cool. I'm in Leon Springs with a Zenith Red AGT

Cool. I'm in Leon Springs with a Zenith Red AGT
Nice, so we’re all in Leon Springs/Boerne 😎 I think my friend sent me a picture of yours at La Cantera or maybe it was someone else’s? My coworker said his neighbor has one out by Lincoln Heights.

Attachments

• 72635363151__22EDFF8B-69DA-4976-80B2-C837242D50C3.jpeg
    72635363151__22EDFF8B-69DA-4976-80B2-C837242D50C3.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 43
Hmm-Not mine, since I have the chrome blacked out. Very similar though.

New 23 Lucid Air Pure (AWD, SSD, DDP) owner here as of Friday, in San Antonio/Boerne area. The white one is in the neighborhood right next to mine I believe.
I gotta say the one tone roof and body of Infinity Black look really good!

Just did the drive from Austin to Dallas (~200 miles) at an average speed on I-35 at ~78mph with some massaging towards the end. Got 3.7 mi/kWh. After charging my GT to 100% (showing 505 miles of range), arrived with ~243 miles of range left, having used 54kWh on the way. Great efficiency considering the speed as well as the windy conditions on parts of the drive!

Just did the drive from Austin to Dallas (~200 miles) at an average speed on I-35 at ~78mph with some massaging towards the end. Got 3.7 mi/kWh. After charging my GT to 100% (showing 505 miles of range), arrived with ~243 miles of range left, having used 54kWh on the way. Great efficiency considering the speed as well as the windy conditions on parts of the drive!
I look forward to replicating this a time or two in my AT this year (hopefully!)

I look forward to replicating this a time or two in my AT this year (hopefully!)
Note quite as efficient on return trip today (~3.2 mi/kWh), but I wasn't as focused on efficiency as traffic was moving faster. Still arrived home with 200-ish miles of range left. Hotel charged car for me overnight in Dallas so was fully charged for return trip using the tesla destination charger. Adapter came in handy!

Any Houston owners? I just bought my AGT and taking delivery soon. Would love to connect with local owners.

Any Houston owners? I just bought my AGT and taking delivery soon. Would love to connect with local owners.
Houston here ..see the post above and join the Telegram channel ... congratulations!

Back