Airbag system fault detected

Pwmac

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
419
Reaction score
392
Location
Laveen, AZ
Gravity DE Number
285
Referral Code
5OGVR68Z
Has anyone else had this airbag light come on? It's been on for a couple days but comes on after driving for a bit and not right when it turns on. I'm on 2.0.47 and tried a valet reset. Contacted support and waiting to hear what they say but wondering if anyone else has run into this.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230109_005104136.webp
    PXL_20230109_005104136.webp
    317.4 KB · Views: 419
I had that show up briefly when road tripping to San Diego in late September. Each time I locked the car and let it reset, the warning went away. It happened for a few days and hasn't come back since. I had notified CS of the issue, but never got it looked at because it stopped showing up. It's a passenger airbag issue, BTW.
 
Has anyone else had this airbag light come on? It's been on for a couple days but comes on after driving for a bit and not right when it turns on. I'm on 2.0.47 and tried a valet reset. Contacted support and waiting to hear what they say but wondering if anyone else has run into this.
Yep, came on today. 3000 miles. Tried reset to no avail. Hopefully mobile service can fix it and I don't have to drive three hours to Natick
 
Back
Top