Air Pure Pics Stellar White Sneak Peek

Eevee

Cars
Air Touring
Hello all,

I've been following a lot of the posts here silently for the past few months, as I have been a reservation holder since Nov 2021 and my Stellar White Santa Cruz Touring is finally waiting for me at the Milbrae service center! I was torn for a while between the Pure and Touring because of the $4000 difference(legacy pricing) and decided to make the jump once I finally saw the Stellar White Pure in person. I must say, I was underwhelmed and it just didn't have that same signature Lucid look that lets you know it IS a Lucid. It also didn't have that same "airy" feel after sitting inside one, and I figured I'm already spending a good chunk of change so I might as well make this my dream car and have it exactly how I want it. Maybe others would disagree, but regardless just wanted to share a few candid photos I was able to snap of the car I saw. Now I should mention I was told that this is an engineering car and is not a finished model (whatever that means) so I guess keep that in mind if it matters? Anyway hope this helps someone out who was also in the same predicament as me, and I haven't really seen anyone else post any pics of the pure besides the Fathom Blue anyway. Have a great day everyone!

Attachments

• 20230130_172730.jpg
    20230130_172730.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 449
  • 20230130_172725.jpg
    20230130_172725.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 408
  • 20230130_172809.jpg
    20230130_172809.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 411
  • 20230130_172801.jpg
    20230130_172801.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 398
  • 20230130_172745.jpg
    20230130_172745.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 442
Do you think it did not have the pop because of the metal roof? I think the white really pops with the glass roof and bet Stealth package makes it look even better.

Do you think it did not have the pop because of the metal roof? I think the white really pops with the glass roof and bet Stealth package makes it look even better.
For me, the stealth look is too much contrast on the Stellar White. This white roof is not enough contrast. The platinum is the best balance, to me. But I'm biased.

Stealth on the Gray, Black, or Red, on the other hand, is very nice. Also, Stealth on a Metal roof car leaves the roof the body color, but darkens the other platinum pieces and wheels. This looks great on Cosmos Silver.

Hello all,

I've been following a lot of the posts here silently for the past few months, as I have been a reservation holder since Nov 2021 and my Stellar White Santa Cruz Touring is finally waiting for me at the Milbrae service center! I was torn for a while between the Pure and Touring because of the $4000 difference(legacy pricing) and decided to make the jump once I finally saw the Stellar White Pure in person. I must say, I was underwhelmed and it just didn't have that same signature Lucid look that lets you know it IS a Lucid. It also didn't have that same "airy" feel after sitting inside one, and I figured I'm already spending a good chunk of change so I might as well make this my dream car and have it exactly how I want it. Maybe others would disagree, but regardless just wanted to share a few candid photos I was able to snap of the car I saw. Now I should mention I was told that this is an engineering car and is not a finished model (whatever that means) so I guess keep that in mind if it matters? Anyway hope this helps someone out who was also in the same predicament as me, and I haven't really seen anyone else post any pics of the pure besides the Fathom Blue anyway. Have a great day everyone!

White roof on white. It’s…okay…

Back