AGT - Multiple Malfunctions

AGT#1746

Cars
AGT
DE Number
Does anyone know how to deal with this? really appreciate any help, thanks !

last Monday, was leaving for work. put my car in reverse and I received messages below in succession

reverse light malfunction
automatic emergency braking disabled
redundant lighting fault
passenger airbag status indicator fault
drive system warning

also - trunk will not open with main control panel, fob or app -- tech had to crawl through the back seats
drove around the block to see if it would reset, nothing.
the door light indicator is showing doors open, when they are all closed
tire pressure indicator is only picking up 1 tire, other 3 are blank

rebooted many times over the course of 3 days (I know the drill, turn blinker on, lock door, blinker off, press fob for beep, walk far away for a few minutes...etc)

service tech took 5 days to get to me (Friday afternoon), tried to fix by checking trunk wiring harness for short (No power to the switch) rebooting, sending data to engineers blah, blah, blah - nada, need to get plan of action from corporate

so now its 8 days later and i was just told that it will be another couple days to review (as there is a new case #)

I would have thought that tech could have got engineer on the phone to solve this quickly, or send it back to the service center for attention (neither happened, apparently engineers are busy, WTF ?)

I have patience, love the car and don't mind putting up with the quirks, but I am now pissed off

2022-08-23 09.42.28.jpg
2022-08-23 09.41.39.jpg
2022-08-23 09.41.22.jpg
2022-08-23 09.41.12.jpg
2022-08-23 09.41.28.jpg

Yikes, sorry for your issues... I have had errors before but go away after a reset or on the next drive.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully it’s just something a diagnosis / reset at the mothership can fix and nothing major.

It seems more and more issues with cars are showing up on this forum. I wonder if it’s more blown up due to low member numbers or Lucid has a real problem on its hands.

Cars in shops for days, weeks etc. with loaners being provided and parts being replaced etc. isn’t a good look for future owners and the companies bank balance.

Does anyone know how to deal with this? really appreciate any help, thanks !

last Monday, was leaving for work. put my car in reverse and I received messages below in succession

reverse light malfunction
automatic emergency braking disabled
redundant lighting fault
passenger airbag status indicator fault
drive system warning

also - trunk will not open with main control panel, fob or app -- tech had to crawl through the back seats
drove around the block to see if it would reset, nothing.
the door light indicator is showing doors open, when they are all closed
tire pressure indicator is only picking up 1 tire, other 3 are blank

rebooted many times over the course of 3 days (I know the drill, turn blinker on, lock door, blinker off, press fob for beep, walk far away for a few minutes...etc)

service tech took 5 days to get to me (Friday afternoon), tried to fix by checking trunk wiring harness for short (No power to the switch) rebooting, sending data to engineers blah, blah, blah - nada, need to get plan of action from corporate

so now its 8 days later and i was just told that it will be another couple days to review (as there is a new case #)

I would have thought that tech could have got engineer on the phone to solve this quickly, or send it back to the service center for attention (neither happened, apparently engineers are busy, WTF ?)

I have patience, love the car and don't mind putting up with the quirks, but I am now pissed off

View attachment 4320View attachment 4321View attachment 4322View attachment 4323View attachment 4324
Reach out to the chief of service at Lucid. Scott Morgan. Email is [email protected]

He was helpful for me (at least in promising things). Leadership needs to hear about this from customers.

I'm in NYC metro area

Boston service center handled this.
Work was done at satellite location in Bronx, NY
Yeah the Ashland service team is great (close to Boston, will be in Natick when they finish building the studio), have had really good experiences with Emilio, Mark and John. Honestly I’m amazed they’re able to cover the wide area they’re assigned, these early cars are not trouble free and it’s a large region they cover.

Back