Adding Third party Lucid purchase to app.

ziqch

Cars
2023 lucid air
Hi all, I just bought a 2023 slightly used Lucid from Carvana. I am trying to add to the app but no option to do it without calling? States car will be added automatically from Lucid but Since I did not buy it from them...Just call or some other way?

Thanks

You should start by calling Customer Care. They will need to see your purchase agreement to know that this is really your car, and they will then add your account to have access to the car.

You should start by calling Customer Care. They will need to see your purchase agreement to know that this is really your car, and they will then add your account to have access to the car.
Yes I think I bought the last 23 Air Touring from CarVana. A phone call followed by and email with requested docs got the job done. Took a couple of days. No big deal. Congrats!

Hi all, I just bought a 2023 slightly used Lucid from Carvana. I am trying to add to the app but no option to do it without calling? States car will be added automatically from Lucid but Since I did not buy it from them...Just call or some other way?

Thanks
Call Lucid CC first. Then Send CC a copy of the signed sales contract and copy of your driver's license. They also asked for typical info: address, email. Took about a day

Thanks everywhere! If they are open Sunday I will call tomorrow, otherwise Monday.

Back