Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Screenshot_20221027-060949_Drive.jpg

You won't see it until 2.0.15 software version

Thank you @hydbob. I did some additional searching on this forum and found what you commented :) Well, now its my turn to wait for 2.0.15. Apparently a lot of things are coming in that update.

I don't understand what reduced high beem sensitivity is for?
My guess is that it will keep high beams on more often. The mode, most likely, allows the driver to make the distinction of using it or not for roads or areas that give a false impression of oncoming cars.

I don't understand what reduced high beem sensitivity is for?
In case the sensitivity is too high - as in it flips in and out all the time. I've seen where the high beams on other vehicles with this tech will go to low beam when you encounter the reflection from signs etc. It'd probably be better to just disable it - that's basically the same thing.

is this enabled now? i couldn't find the option to enable it in DreamDrive settings. i'm on 2.0.24.

It's under drive settings not the dreamdrive settings

thank you for the post. if put auto high beam on, then should be always on does not need to push the steering wheel level.
I have RX350, when is set on .. i always on.
Maybe, but for some people they don't want it always on. If this were a selectable option, that would be great. We also hashed out this discussion when the feature was first introduce. Some wanted it on all the time, other didn't =)

it always on
it is always on but not always activated.. Each time the headlights come on, I have to push the stalk on the left toward the windshield and then it is activated - until I shut the motor off. When I start up again and the lights come.
on again, it is the same routine. You will know it is on if there is an icon between the two light icons on the driver’s screen (you will have a total of three displaying.)

Maybe, but for some people they don't want it always on. If this were a selectable option, that would be great. We also hashed out this discussion when the feature was first introduce. Some wanted it on all the time, other didn't =)
thank you...
what i mean on. when turn auto high beam at dream drive on, it will remain on assist. Now we have turn on by push the streeling level.

Back