ABRP Touring Model

Negan1000

Verified Owner
Cars
S550, Touring
Referral Code
5CQ2CRCI
I am in contact with A Better Route Planner about adding the Lucid Air Touring into their modeling. They have requested information on the Touring to build the model. I have found all the information except the
Peak Charge Power Charge Time (including start/end %) Plot of Power vs SoC % . Please post if you have this information .

I am in contact with A Better Route Planner about adding the Lucid Air Touring into their modeling. They have requested information on the Touring to build the model. I have found all the information except the
Peak Charge Power Charge Time (including start/end %) Plot of Power vs SoC % . Please post if you have this information .
Thanks for gathering the info and working on this! Hopefully someone has the additional info. It would be great to have the Touring on the app!

Thanks for posting this. I want this too for my new air touring. Hopefully someone can provide this. Did you try reaching out to lucid for this information?

Until/if ABRP gets updated with the Touring model what configuration parameters or other EV car are you using to get the best approximation for the touring? Sorry if this was posted elsewhere.

Until/if ABRP gets updated with the Touring model what configuration parameters or other EV car are you using to get the best approximation for the touring? Sorry if this was posted elsewhere.
You could use the GT and set the battery degradation to 82%.

Back