A Sad Day In The North West

DJL

Verified Owner
Late this week I talked to Christina Lee, a Service Manager in the Seattle Service Center. She shared with me that Friday was her last day as she had taken a new position with a Porsche dealer close to her home, north of Seattle. While happy for her and her new position, I was saddened by this news as she has been the absolute best service manager I have dealt with during my 55 years of owning vehicles. She was very communicative, knowledgeable, and always worked hard to address my needs whenever I had my AGT at the Service Center. This is a real blow to Lucid and I only hope they find a replacement half as good. Best of Luck, Christina, in your new position. You will be missed!

That's really unfortunate. I agree that she was wonderful.

Oh no! Yeah, she was really great…

I wish her well with the new gig.

Late this week I talked to Christina Lee, a Service Manager in the Seattle Service Center. She shared with me that Friday was her last day as she had taken a new position with a Porsche dealer close to her home, north of Seattle. While happy for her and her new position, I was saddened by this news as she has been the absolute best service manager I have dealt with during my 55 years of owning vehicles. She was very communicative, knowledgeable, and always worked hard to address my needs whenever I had my AGT at the Service Center. This is a real blow to Lucid and I only hope they find a replacement half as good. Best of Luck, Christina, in your new position. You will be missed!
Christina was my point of entry into Lucid Customer Service, despite me being in Boulder, when I first got my car. She was the one who dispatched service out to Colorado until recently. I have to agree, she was wonderful to work with. I wish her well at Porsche.

Back