999 Mile Mark

momoskier

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
My experience over the past 2 months of ownership has been fabulous. AGT 21 in ZR/Tahoe; Haven’t had a single major error/software problem (touch alcantara!). Apart from the briefly disobedient alexa and the backup camera delays I have absolutely no complaints. The few instances I have used EA, chargepoint and EV go, didn’t have any glitches with charging although I have reliable and fast home charging with the Lucid level 2 home charging station. Driving it has been a joy and the music system is fantastic. I’ve had more “range anxiety” in my jeep than in the Lucid! I actually have been using the sirius xm app regularly without issues except occasional loss of network. My kids enjoy sitting in it (in the palatial rear seats) almost as much as I do and we’ve done a couple of long (ish) trips without a hiccup. Being my first EV, I had a LOT of apprehensions about problems and have been pleasantly surprised and reassured by this car’s reliability and quality even in cold, snowy and icy conditions. My friends are impressed and it turns a ton of heads with its styling - particularly mine as I walk away from it. I’m looking forward to years of enjoyment driving this beauty

Attachments

• 4C2AD06A-528A-43E3-A92A-E79A8A5BD0A2.jpeg
    4C2AD06A-528A-43E3-A92A-E79A8A5BD0A2.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for sharing. I’m about halfway behind you in terms of mileage and have pretty much the same assessment.

The car is quite comfortable and I enjoy every second driving it.

Back