8888 milestone

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
8,888 milestone —— I can safely say this car is even better than when I got it 54 weeks ago because of OTA updates.

53A91C78-4372-463D-AED8-63483E33067E.jpeg

Can you share more, why? What did the new features add. Love your mileage reading.

- Remote Climate Control
- Mobile phone passive entry
- Turn-by-turn navigation on instrument cluster
- Hold, Creep, Roll to simulate 1-pedal, 2-pedals and 3-pedals driving. (I only care “Hold”)
- SOC reading at various stop points and improved navigation management (was very primitive)
- Car read traffic signs
- Automatic emergency braking to cross moving traffic or moving pedestrians
- satellites image, offline mode, traffic condition indicator, POI information to Navigation
- Faster boot up with UX20
- Sirius XM software
- HomeLink geo-fence pop up menu
- De-Ice windshield wipers
- High Beam Assist
- Auto leveling headlight, bending headlight cornering
- Faster 360 camera, but it gets turned off 18 miles or above. (I used to be able to do 360 camera in very high speed like watching arcade game from side/elevation views)
- Augmented Reality of virtual fence in front/rear/surround cameras with distance reading on cameras
- Highway Assist with constant calibration
- Facial recognition, drowsy driver reading consistency. (It was so not accurate)
- Added more searchable networks and battery preconditioning prompt during road trip
- Play USB media
- Scheduling home charging
- Range Estimator in Instrument Cluster
- Apple CarPlay
- Charging Limit slider settings is more robust than just preset 80% or 100%.

Best of all, getting all these new improvements without driving to dealership to wait and get charged. You do it at home like your mobile phone. I can not go back to ICE anymore.

Last edited:
- Remote Climate Control
- Mobile phone passive entry
- Turn-by-turn navigation on instrument cluster
- Hold, Creep, Roll to simulate 1-pedal, 2-pedals and 3-pedals driving. (I only care “Hold”)
- SOC reading at various stop points and improved navigation management (was very primitive)
- Car read traffic signs
- Automatic emergency braking to cross moving traffic or moving pedestrians
- satellites image, offline mode, traffic condition indicator, POI information to Navigation
- Faster boot up with UX20
- Sirius XM software
- HomeLink geo-fence pop up menu
- De-Ice windshield wipers
- High Beam Assist
- Auto leveling headlight, bending headlight cornering
- Faster 360 camera, but it gets turned off 18 miles or above. (I used to be able to do 360 camera in very high speed like watching arcade game from side/elevation views)
- Augmented Reality of virtual fence in front/rear/surround cameras with distance reading on cameras
- Highway Assist with constant calibration
- Facial recognition, drowsy driver reading consistency. (It was so not accurate)
- Added more searchable networks and battery preconditioning prompt during road trip
- Play USB media
- Scheduling home charging
- Range Estimator in Instrument Cluster
- Apple CarPlay
- Charging Limit slider settings is more robust than just preset 80% or 100%.

Best of all, getting all these new improvements without driving to dealership to wait and get charged. You do it at home like your mobile phone. I can not go back to ICE anymore.
Thank you for sharing and did not know all this just from reading the release notes. Waiting for music on the iPad type screen and navigation on the top panel at the same time.

8,888 milestone —— I can safely say this car is even better than when I got it 54 weeks ago because of OTA updates.

View attachment 11887

Just looked at my App and I'm exactly 1100 miles away from the 8888, plus I have another OTA available. I've been very happy with the decision to stick with my purchase.

77788.jpg

Thank you for sharing and did not know all this just from reading the release notes. Waiting for music on the iPad type screen and navigation on the top panel at the same time.
And I am waiting for video apps to watch streaming of blockbuster movies with Dolby ATMOS running and recline seat massage.

(eg. Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Matrix, Mission Impossible, Avatar, etc. etc.)

Agreed. It is much, much better.
And I didn’t even mention mobile app improvements yet. I think for a whole year, that’s a lot of software updates.

Kudos to Lucid software team! Keep it up!

Another milestone “9876”.

On 2.0.66, it seems suspension is a bit tighter in Smooth mode. Might just be my imagination.
9F7982F6-F38B-4D77-9169-D40A601ED805.jpeg

New milestone “9999”, “10,000”
E3B7BA70-282D-4CDB-8C7E-C31D3A18134E.jpeg
72B405CF-C11B-44BA-98BE-8221D0395117.jpeg

Much not home this summer. But new special milesstone - 11111.

727A1F43-D2C6-4B23-91C7-73008CCC5285.jpeg

11235 - Fibonacci 😊
6D669DC5-65EB-4DA1-B3DA-2D6F5CBBDFCE.jpeg

Very lucky Chinese number. The number 8 is similar in pronunciation as getting rich. The number 4 however has similar pronunciation to death. So wifey tells me

Still original set of 21”, I wonder how long they last…

7643A76D-1271-421C-8E37-02186B3F9497.jpeg

Back