3 Performance to Air Pure

jbawden

Cars
Air Pure RWD
Hey gang, just a quick intro here. Turning in our model 3 performance at the end of the month and just replaced it with an Air Pure RWD, Quantum Grey, 20" wheels, with Santa Cruz. During our three years in the 3, I concluded that the novelty of compressing my internal organs to the back of the seat got a bit old, as did the rattles, minimalist interior, and an emerging polarization of the brand. Range, refinement, and driving dynamics became the priorities going forward.

This is primarily my wife's DD, but I'll be driving it plenty. I'm an ICE performance "car guy" to the core. My weekend fun car is a CT5-V Blackwing with lots of performance sport sedans prior to that (Chevy SS, CTS V-Sport, gen 1 CTS-V, etc.). Tesla was a nice appetizer into the BEV world, but Lucid better fits my wife's use-case and my enthusiasm for driving. Looking forward to interacting with the group, cheers!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your Air.

Welcome! I did the same thing for the same reasons, after 3.5 years. The Model 3 is a good starter EV, a value, if you don't mind driving sort of a stripped-down thing.

Welcome! I did the same thing for the same reasons, after 3.5 years. The Model 3 is a good starter EV, a value, if you don't mind driving sort of a stripped-down thing.
Right, the 3, even the performance, is an appliance. The Air feels way more than that, a true drivers car.

Back