2024 Air Touring Test Drive

Pacernow

Reaction score
Cars
Tesla Model Y Long Range
All,

At the end of August I wrote a review of the test drives that I took in the 24 and 23 Pure on the same day. The test drives answered some questions, but created others which became a concern. Three weeks ago my wife and I had an opportunity to test drive a 2024 Air Touring. This test drive went very well and my wife and I were very pleased. I was able to get the drivers seat set up exactly the way I wanted. The advisor showed how to get the seat situated by using the controls on the monitor instead of on the side of the driver's seat. That was extremely helpful and made getting the seat situated easier. Did the entire drive in the smooth mode. Wanted to make absolutely sure that the ride was pleasing to my wife. Lastly used the high regen braking for the drive. Found the regen braking on high to be similar to what I experience in MY.
At the studio talked about cost of the Air Touring equipped the same as the test car. When the net price was mentioned I just stated that I would not spend that type of money on a car. Then the Touring was mentioned and it's price point and I stated that was a possibility for a future purchase.

All,

At the end of August I wrote a review of the test drives that I took in the 24 and 23 Pure on the same day. The test drives answered some questions, but created others which became a concern. Three weeks ago my wife and I had an opportunity to test drive a 2024 Air Touring. This test drive went very well and my wife and I were very pleased. I was able to get the drivers seat set up exactly the way I wanted. The advisor showed how to get the seat situated by using the controls on the monitor instead of on the side of the driver's seat. That was extremely helpful and made getting the seat situated easier. Did the entire drive in the smooth mode. Wanted to make absolutely sure that the ride was pleasing to my wife. Lastly used the high regen braking for the drive. Found the regen braking on high to be similar to what I experience in MY.
At the studio talked about cost of the Air Touring equipped the same as the test car. When the net price was mentioned I just stated that I would not spend that type of money on a car. Then the Touring was mentioned and it's price point and I stated that was a possibility for a future purchase.
Did you mean Grand Touring vs Touring?

Back