2024/2025 Corvette ZR1 is Officially confirmed!

Too bad it doesn't seem like there's a supercharger... I knew a turbo was coming, but was still holding on to some hope. Sad, but the car will still be INCREDIBLY rapid!
Yes it's twin turbocharged. There's a hybrid coming too. It's 800hp/850hp rumors for this one the ZR1 and 1000hp plus for the hybrid!

Yes it's twin turbocharged. There's a hybrid coming too. It's 800hp/850hp rumors for this one the ZR1 and 1000hp plus for the hybrid!
Ah, you mean the Zora! I have high hopes for that car... it should quite easily be able to beat the Plaid and even potentially the Sapphire (in terms of 0-60)!

How is GM's fastest-imaginable world-class sports coupe still a couple of hundred horsepower behind a four door sedan?
Oh wait -- the fuel tank, combustion engine, exhaust, transmission -- all that stuff. Got it.
The "smoke and mirrors" motif makes more sense now.

How is GM's fastest-imaginable world-class sports coupe still a couple of hundred horsepower behind a four door sedan?
Oh wait -- the fuel tank, combustion engine, exhaust, transmission -- all that stuff. Got it.
The "smoke and mirrors" motif makes more sense now.
What? The Mclaren Senna has 800hp and set just under 20 individual production lap records. Magazine and Circuits.

Power is one factor only.

Ah, you mean the Zora! I have high hopes for that car... it should quite easily be able to beat the Plaid and even potentially the Sapphire (in terms of 0-60)!
It should be possible but I've always said turn in the times- verified first!

Back