• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

2 week old IB/SC TOURING 958 miles as of 1/2/23 SSP DDP

Dr Chill

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Pics on eBay

2023 Lucid Air Touring purchased on 12/17/22. MSRP $127,550. Exterior color is Infinite Black and interior is Santa Cruz. Car has had no issues to date and 900 of the 958 miles (as of 1/2/23) have been highway miles. No scratches/dings/chips. Car has all available options-Glass Canopy, Dream Drive Pro, Surreal Sound Pro with Dolby Atmos. Michelin 20" Pilot Sport EV tires. Clean title, no liens. Car is being used daily so miles on car will increase. Selling because we ordered another one with a metal roof as my wife doesn't care for the glass roof.

All offers above my set eBay threshold considered.

Good luck with the sale. If you don’t mind, could you tell me what your wife does not like about the glass roof?

Our last two cars had a panorama roof and they definitely emitted heat that was easily felt on your head in the hot FL sun. And despite having Spectra Photosync 70 on the windshield and 35 on the sides and rear, the cars got very hot. What I find annoying in the Lucid is that it doesn't have a bar above the visors and the light from above gets in my eyes over my sunglasses.

I do love Alcantara headliners too!!!

Best of luck on selling but I was pretty active in monitoring the used market. The sweet spot in selling used AGTs was $120-$123K. Might be tough getting $120K+ for the touring especially since it’s not Red/Tahoe.

Price lowered to $114,900. 1600 miles as of today.

Relisted on eBay with starting bid $109,999.

Not sold yet. Buyer hasn't paid. :(

Relisted on eBay due to deadbeat bidder. Starting bid lowered to $106,999.

Early Dec 2022.

Sold.

Our last two cars had a panorama roof and they definitely emitted heat that was easily felt on your head in the hot FL sun. And despite having Spectra Photosync 70 on the windshield and 35 on the sides and rear, the cars got very hot. What I find annoying in the Lucid is that it doesn't have a bar above the visors and the light from above gets in my eyes over my sunglasses.

I do love Alcantara headliners too!!!

My reasons for wanting the metal roof were two; (1) the heat issue as I am in hot Arizona; and (2) the appearance. I just like the appearance of the one color metal roof much better.

Back