2.5 Months and no Contact From Service

Bnwbaron

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
I took delivery of my AT 2.5 months ago. I love the car, but I have some punch list items and am waiting for contact from service. My SA keeps saying he is messaging the service people, but so far, nothing. I‘m in Orange County, CA….Anyone have a contact or suggestion? Thanks all-great stuff on this forum, and I am always appreciative.

Did you contact customer care? After delivery the SA should be out of the picture. Try them and the Costa Mesa service center.

Did you contact customer care? After delivery the SA should be out of the picture. Try them and the Costa Mesa service center.
No, I have relied on the SA for the follow up. Will try as you suggest. Thanks.

Not sure why your SA gave you the impression that they were going to be your go-to contact for servicing. In fact, your SA basically goes completely out of the loop once you confirm...your Delivery Advisor takes over from there.

Once delivery is completed, and you no longer have questions about things like DMV issues/registration, license plates, etc, even your DA goes out of the loop.

All future communication regarding any issues you have with the car should go through customer care.

Sorry that you've been misled here, but your SA was never the correct person to talk to here.

I wonder if you found some issues on delivery and your DA said they’d send it to service as a due bill for inspection? In any case, the best way to get service is simply to text Lucid customer care (the number is in the app). When you do emphasize that you’ve been waiting 2.5 months, hopefully that can expedite things.

In all honesty I believe his SA. Lucid seems to have some lines of communication and procedures that are not set in stone and often criss cross and invariably get lost. In all my interactions with Lucid to address issues I’ve dealt with service , lucid direct, the subcontractor doing the service, my SA, the regional service manager and some combination there of. I’ve had multiple people call me regarding one issue and other issues no one follows up in a timely manner so I’ve had to call around. The flow chart of who does what, who is responsible and who keeps the customer updated I think has been changed and modified during Lucids ramp up. In my experience it’s good to have several numbers to go to

Yours is not a one off situation. I took delivery of my AGT in August. I expected the due bill items to be completed in a week or so (panel gaps, trim items, broken USB port, passenger visor). It took 4 contacts with customer service through the app before I had a response other than “we will be in touch”. (In all fairness, I did not keep pestering them, but I shouldn’t have to). I finally talked with someone last week, and I am scheduled to have a swap-out loaner brought to me next week to get the items finally fixed.

Thanks for all the input. I just fired off a text via the app--will see how that goes. As for keeping my SA in the loop, maybe he was just trying to be a good guy by trying to help. Never has he said, "I'm not your guy for this." He always apologizes and says he will contact Service for me. As for the DA, he sent an intro text on delivery day (or thereabouts), and we never communicated again after that.

Costa Mesa has been fantastic. If you don’t get someone tomorrow from CS, message me and I will give you some cell numbers of excellent techs there.

Back