Neurio

Referral Code: I79OY1W7
Verified Owner
Cars
Matte Grey Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
I79OY1W7
I was able to finally get the measurements for the 19" and 20" wheels from Lucid as I'm looking into possibly buying aftermarket wheels. I haven't found these posted elsewhere on the forum, so I thought I'd share them:

19s - new gen
-Dimensions: 19X8
-Weight: Approx 40lbs?
-Offset: 40mm
-Bore: 63 1/2mm
-Bolt Pattern: 5x120

20s Front
-Dimensions: 20X8.5
-Offset: 37mm

20s Rear
-Dimensions: 20X9.5
-Weight: Approx 40lbs
-Offset: 49.75mm

I'm guessing all the wheels are lighter than listed because I had previously found out the weight of the 21" wheels:

21" front 36.5 lbs & 21" rear 37.5 lbs

Hope these measurements help!

No, sorry, I don't. I had been considering downsizing my 21s, so that's why I was asking for the numbers for the 19s and 20s.
Thanks. I'm also considering downsizing to 20s but was curious how it compared to the 21s.

I was able to finally get the measurements for the 19" and 20" wheels from Lucid as I'm looking into possibly buying aftermarket wheels. I haven't found these posted elsewhere on the forum, so I thought I'd share them:

19s - new gen
-Dimensions: 19X8
-Offset: 40mm

Hope these measurements help!
@Neurio -- are you sure about the 19" offset of 40mm? I have never seen that large a number speced for Lucids. Several wheel sites state about 29/32/35mm for 19". Including Tire Rack. They did a laser scan of the Lucid wheel wells.

If the front 20's with 8.5 width wheels have an offset of 37.5, than a half inch narrower wheel (8.0) for the 19s, would SEEM TO ME would have a quarter inch smaller (6 mm) offset (half of the .5 inch difference), resulting in a 19" offset of 37.5-6=31.5. I could be way off on this. I will check with Service. And most of the wheels sold on TR and other places show about a 32 mm offset.

@Neurio -- are you sure about the 19" offset of 40mm? I have never seen that large a number speced for Lucids. Several wheel sites state about 29/32/35mm for 19". Including Tire Rack. They did a laser scan of the Lucid wheel wells.

If the front 20's with 8.5 width wheels have an offset of 37.5, than a half inch narrower wheel (8.0) for the 19s, would SEEM TO ME would have a quarter inch smaller (6 mm) offset (half of the .5 inch difference), resulting in a 19" offset of 37.5-6=31.5. I could be way off on this. I will check with Service. And most of the wheels sold on TR and other places show about a 32 mm offset.
I got those numbers directly from my local service center. If you think something might be wrong, I'd definitely suggest reaching out to Lucid to confirm.

I'm a bit surprised Lucid is keeping wheel spec. info on the down low.
... like, they don't want us buying super light aftermarket wheels or something .... not gonna happen. Once you've driven a car with lightweight wheels it's over... noticeable difference in handling. I put 2-piece rotors and forged wheels on the Volvo wagon and the change in handling blew my mind. It's a thing...even a few pounds per corner is noticeable. Carbon brakes are more than just reliable stopping power....cast iron is some heavy ship.

Anyone know if there would be issues fitting 20x10.5's on a GT? I'm not super familiar with how wheel fitment works.

Back