Recent content by Xminus6

  1. Xminus6

    Misha Charoudin Takes the Gravity on a Lap of the Nürburgring (It's also his new daily)

    Love his videos. He's really hustling that Gravity through the Nordschleife! A Grand Touring no less. Also remarkable, if you watch a lot of his videos, his video is so quiet compared to even more street-oriented cars he's filmed. He's just talking at a normal voice despite screaming past BMWs...
  2. Xminus6

    3.5 ?

    For some reason the service won’t let me activate. It sees my car but it says all the entities are unavailable.
  3. Xminus6

    Gravity 3.5.1

    I agree with this. I don’t mind CarPlay although this will be my first car with it since I’ve been in Tesla world for over a decade. Native Apple Music is still a need though.
  4. Xminus6

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    Good for helping clean the windows. That about it.
  5. Xminus6

    Floor mats

    My cargo mat has a lump in the middle where it was folded. It sat out in the sun quite a bit. I might put a heat gun to it to try to get it to flatten it out a bit. Ironically on LinerX's own website the photos of the cargo mat in the Gravity has a kink in the middle of it and I assume they...
  6. Xminus6

    Floor mats

    The track cutouts also seem to be out of whack on the LinerX. I used a heat gun to get the third row in so I’ll probably just deal with it since I don’t actually look at the floor of my car that often but they definitely don’t feel as well done as the 3DMats I’ve had in my last two cars.
  7. Xminus6

    HUD tilted

    Same here. Coming from a Model Y for several years just having the data in front of me felt HUD-like already. The fact that it sits clearly above the steering wheel is plenty enough for me, even for my old eyes.
  8. Xminus6

    Easy Fix for Second Row Seat Squeak

    Sure. I’ll do it tomorrow.
  9. Xminus6

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    My Live View is now working better and my car is online outside of my home WiFi network.
  10. Xminus6

    CarPlay in Gravity

    Yes. After driving an Air loaner with CarPlay, I actually don't care much for it (coming from several years of Teslas). I just want Apple Music integration and I probably wouldn't even use CarPlay in that situation.
  11. Xminus6

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    I'm on my THIRD in two months. I actually told my SA that the buttons weren't working again but I was just going to wait for the software update because there was no reasonable way that it was a continued hardware issue for all three of my steering wheels.
  12. Xminus6

    Lucid Gravity next improvements wish list

    I'd really like Apple Music integration. Since they're working with Apple on CarPlay and PAAK seems like a no-brainer to add it in.
  13. Xminus6

    Easy Fix for Second Row Seat Squeak

    I thought about that as I have a 3D printer and the ability to create custom parts from engineering materials BUT I don't think DIYing a solution to those anchors is the best idea. Those basically hold the seat in place and I'm sure they're made of hardened steel or high strength steel. Putting...
  14. Xminus6

    Easy Fix for Second Row Seat Squeak

    I think I deleted my original photos. If you put your second row seats down and then only lift the seatback up and lock it, the bottom cushion stays deployed out. The location of them will be more evident when you do that as there are only a few of these rectagular metal loops there. These are...
  15. Xminus6

    Squeaky second/third row seats

    Mine was the bottom seat cushion latch. I put some silicon grease on it and it's silent as can be. https://lucidowners.com/threads/easy-fix-for-second-row-seat-squeak.14862/
Back
Top