Recent content by Westcory

  1. W

    [RESOLVED] LEAVE-REGEN-ALONE

    Do you see better numbers or it just seams better?
  2. W

    Canada - Northern USA with actual winters: what's a realistic range expectation?

    My range was trash in anything below 65 degrees with high regen on. My range actually went up with lower regen. The Lucid Air has a very small operating band, maybe 65-80 degrees with the 2025 heat pump, otherwise the range of plummets. Turn down regen and turn off the heat pump and be amazed at...
  3. W

    Heads-up display

    Agree completely. My steering wheel location cuts off most of the display.
  4. W

    A pillar blind spot concerns

    I am 10 months in and I’ve almost been in a number of accidents because of the A pillar blind spot. The A pillars, and seating position make me question the validation testing on this car.
  5. W

    Lucid Lemon Law

    How has yours progressed? I’ve had their team reach out to start the process with me but I’m curious what options they gave you for your car?
  6. W

    Front Driver-Side Suspension Noise

    That’s essentially what their Engineering team is telling service to do for my car.
  7. W

    Front Driver-Side Suspension Noise

    They first though the issue the loose sway bar end fittings that some have had but those were not the culprit. Then it was thought to be a bad strut, replaced that with no improvement. After that all I know is Engineering had them tear apart the front end so much it took 3 days to put back together.
  8. W

    Front Driver-Side Suspension Noise

    Thought I’d share with the greater audience my major Air malfunction. I’ve had my ‘25 Touring since Dec and it’s been in the shop for probably a third of that time. The major problem that they can’t seem to fix is a driver side suspension noise when you hit any rut/man hole cover/pothole/etc...
  9. W

    Suspension Clunk

    Yes had this with my 25 Touring. Was in the shop for three weeks and they think they’ve found it. I’ve had it the entire time I’ve had the car but progressively got worse. Started with once a day and then got to once every mile.
  10. W

    General view on Atmos

    I have had Tidal before and liked the quality for my home setup, especially with better equipment. After not exactly loving the experience with Apple Music and CarPlay, I decided to get Tidal again just for the car…….Im actually not that impressed. A lot of the Atmos tracks have vocals taking a...
  11. W

    Real world range touring 19 inch wheels

    I guess you missed my original complaint. I just did a long roadtrip and it couldn’t crack 3.3 in almost perfect conditions. I’m less than 3.0 so far around town.
  12. W

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    Oh I’m aware. It’s just bothersome to use that. Most cars have several settings for manual and an intermittent timing adjustment. It’s admittedly not even in my top 8 issues with the car. Just an annoyance that could be fixed fairly easy given how most companies have done a semi good job of...
  13. W

    Real world range touring 19 inch wheels

    I mean my habits aren’t any different between all the EVs I have driven and all driven the same roads, climate, and traffic yet the Lucid is the only one missing the EPA rating by ~25%. If I’m constantly getting 285 miles of range out of 405 I’m going to be pretty sad. I was rally curious if...
  14. W

    Real world range touring 19 inch wheels

    New Touring owner here (2025, 19” wheels) and I’m a little shocked at the range I’m getting. Just did Vancouver BC to Seattle and on just the freeway stretch. I had it 70-75 with little traffic and only hit 3.5 for a small stretch. I thought maybe I had a head wind but it turned out I had a...
  15. W

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    If this is the case then I can’t fathom how the wipers don’t sense rain better. I’ve had my car since 12/16 and we’ve had rain all but 3 of those days and oh boy am I wearing out that poor button on the end of the stalk.
Back
Top