I'm scheduled to take deliver tomorrow (in Wisconsin) of my AGT with 20" wheels. In a last ditch effort to see if there was anything new on Tire Rack for 20" winter tires, I did a search this afternoon. And much to my pleasant surprise, they are now listing Michelin X-Ice as compatible...
For me, they are shipping the vehicle to my location but it will be delivered by a non-Lucid delivery person/company. On my AGT purchase order, there's a $145 "out of state processing fee" but other than that, no transport charges. I was told last spring when I confirmed my order that there...
I am 2 1/2 hours away from Goose Island and my DA for my AGT just indicated that they are not sending out a delivery specialists anymore because of people shortages. They offered a zoom call walk through--I guess I'll roll with it. Adds to my disappointments though from the delays, missed...
My AGT with 20" wheels should be arriving in the next week or two. I've not seen separate tire offerings for the lucid 20" tire--perhaps because it is still too new. After waiting for almost a year, I figured that by now (toward the end of 4th Qtr 2022), Lucid would have at least one...
On Friday, I was told by my DA that if I switched from 20" wheels to 19" or 21" that I would receive delivery in about 6 weeks. He indicated that the delay issues at Goose Island have been resolved and that cars are going through much more quickly now.
Hello
Can Alexa be turned off? In my Model S and Jeep, I select a button when I want to activate voice commands, which is what I prefer. I'm hoping that Lucid Air's Alexa access isn't an "always on." If it is always on, are there settings similar to an echo in terms of deleting/not saving...