Recent content by Wannabeskibum

  1. W

    What's your wish list for Lucid Gravity

    I'm only like an inch taller than my wife so if I sit in on her profile it feels a bit odd and requires some adjustment, but this isn't my full-time car and the seating position isn't terrible. The side view mirrors are off and need to be adjusted though. I will give you the last scenario...
  2. W

    What's your wish list for Lucid Gravity

    I would like to be able to switch profiles while driving. It's technically my wife's car so she has the key. About half the time I forget to switch to my profile before driving off.
  3. W

    Real World Hwy efficiency numbers

    So, for those lucky enough to already have a Gravity. If you have done any long-distance driving, would you mind posting efficiency maybe with tire size, speed, and weather if meaningful. I'm most interested in 80 mph in cold weather but being the middle of summer what can you do.
Back
Top