Recent content by VLumina

  1. V

    Is there anyone who likes the GRAVITY GRAND TOURING H.U.D..

    I like the HUD. I find that I don't need to take my eyes off the road for anything driving-related because the HUD shows everything I need, including blind spot warnings. I know some people have trouble adjusting it for their height. I'm 5'9 and the lowest HUD position works well for me
  2. V

    Gravity Tips and Tricks

    Yes, each fob needs to be linked to a profile, even if it's the same one. If a fob isn't assigned to a profile, you'll be signed in as Guest when you unlock with that fob and will have to enter a PIN to switch to your profile
  3. V

    2027 Matrix headlight issues/gaps

    I think that's normal. Mine have always been like this
  4. V

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    That's very strange. It should just open the garage door if you only have one programmed. I've had mine set up since I got the Gravity last December and it's been opening the garage door since. It's like it thinks you have multiple entries for some reason
  5. V

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    To those who have experienced this, are you triggering homelink via the custom button on the steering wheel or the menu on the screen?
  6. V

    The NEXT update

    Our Gravity unlocks when one of us comes home or leaves through the front door even though we aren't going into the garage where it's parked. Then it sends a notification saying auto unlock is temporarily disabled. I get a lot of those notifications.
  7. V

    The NEXT update

    I'm pretty happy with the software now. Just need the car to not auto unlock with the key fob so far away / on the other side of the wall. Halo secure improvements would be welcome
  8. V

    Climate Control Button for Rear

    If you have Sync enabled but no one in the back (and no car seats installed), the back AC won't turn on
  9. V

    Climate Control Button for Rear

    That's why I have sync enabled. So using the physical button for driver climate temp changes the back too. But yeah, as soon as the passenger changes theirs, sync is disabled and you can't control the back climate with physical buttons. It would be nice if the physical button changed to control...
  10. V

    Rear hatch / liftgate unreliable to open?

    The mobile service tech fixed this issue for me by replacing the trim piece at the bottom edge of the trunk with a plastic one. The original had a metal portion, and he said the metal flap was catching on something. He said he could order a new metal piece for me, but 90% of the time it ends up...
  11. V

    Rear hatch / liftgate unreliable to open?

    Mine started doing this in May. I figured out that it only happens when the car is parked on a downhill slope, nose down. The Seattle service center couldn't reproduce the issue because they did not test it on an incline. I think my notes about the slope got lost. Now I have a mobile service...
  12. V

    Cooling adaquate for pets in a 5 seater?

    I just checked our 7 seater. The 3rd row vents do blow cold air with the 3rd row stowed.
  13. V

    Cooling adaquate for pets in a 5 seater?

    I thought the 5 seater didn't have the 3rd row vents?
  14. V

    Lots of Gravity inventory in Miami World Center garage.

    I really like the HUD and missed it when I was driving a loner. And the ambient lighting is beautiful on the Yosemite seats
  15. V

    Sneak peek at Gravity 3.6.4

    Sounds like that could be the issue since Xpel was doing something similar to some users. I always have the HUD on, and it hasn't caused headaches for me. I'm actually very prone to headaches and don't need another source of them. I look past the HUD at the road and see the HUD text without...
Back
Top