Recent content by Tym

  1. T

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Anyone with air 2026 have this unicorn update?
  2. T

    UX 3.0 Update

    Missing important info 😜
  3. T

    3.0 on Air

    I’m waiting patiently for my update. But too curious to know if the left side of the cockpit has changed or better yet, customizable.
  4. T

    UX 3.0 Update

    Can someone with this update let me know if possible to do CarPlay (Waze) on one screen, and lucid’s built in spotify app on another screen? That’s all I want for Christmas!
  5. T

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I updated mine to 2.9.2 I have a 2026 pure. Drove around the block few miles. No issues. Pretty sure it’s not everyone.
  6. T

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Pure RWD. 2.9.2
  7. T

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I believe this update will unlock full ambient lighting for everyone; originally this option was software locked for everyone except cars with extended leather option.
  8. T

    Air Version 2.9.0

    am I the only one excited about Scheduled charging working properly for this update? Lol
  9. T

    When the battery is charged to 100%, why doesn't miles remaining give the full EPA range?

    Do you have a commutes further 300+ miles and you bought this car to make this commute? If so I’d be upset too. If not and you’d just like to know what distance you can drive with the car in current soc, use the built in gps and set your destination. The algo they are using in gps is very...
  10. T

    Air Version 2.8.30

    I have a pure, 2026. DD premium. Just updated to this version.
  11. T

    Scheduled charging

    This is true. I used to joke about this too when I first got the Air. But drivability outweighs software glitch enough for me to get a 2nd. Nothing else drives like a lucid.
  12. T

    Scheduled charging

    I used to have a 2024 Air with an old tesla charger from 2008. When trying to schedule charging, it would say unsupported charger but I would just cancel the immediate charging and it would schedule right x time when waking the car up with the app. Fast forward a year or so later, one of the...
  13. T

    Tesla discontinues lane centering from Autopilot: TechCrunch

    They currently don’t, but all Lucid has ability to alert when you drift off lane, so it is possible with the right software engineers
  14. T

    Tesla discontinues lane centering from Autopilot: TechCrunch

    If I were a lucid, I’d add it to basic dream drive. Just to show them who’s boss.
  15. T

    Open letter to Lucid after 7 months of ownership

    the temp fix for the door to open when you walk up is to wake up your phone before approaching. if you have an iPhone, just push the right button while its in your pocket is enough. cant speak for android. it works on my 2026 Air.
Back
Top