I didn't get CCCv2 so I won't be getting UX3.... but i hope it comes feature-heavy and mostly bug-free. For those that will receive it, keep us posted! it may be worth getting the upgrade if all goes (relatively) well.
I think I missed this..but someone said that CCCv2 could be installed via...
happens pretty often with me. never got an error, service never said anything. i'm assuming it's normal for my model year (2022) but I see yours is a 2023 so maybe it's the same? it also makes a little bit of a funny noise when it's starting to charge (level 2) that goes away after a few seconds...
I actually really liked the taycan software...super quick and stable in my opinion (had a 2022). The issue is the features were super limited and it wasn't as thorough and customizable.
I'm not sure if others know this but Porsche has always struggled with window regulators for some reason so...
funny...i'm also a francophone but i'm using my car in english
I haven't done a factory reset because i'd be scared of messing things up when it tries to update and i would be worse off and my closest service centre (Montreal....10 hours away...) is way too far to fix it.
if it consistently...
isn't distribution constricted though? I mean, we're speculating for a fair amount of it, but even if the actual price of crude is up, if the volume doesn't accompany it, it doesn't really net better profits.
PIF pulled out of LIV months ago. If anything, I would think it would bode well for Lucid because PIF probably saw the real burning of cash with LIV and it doesn't seem to feel the same way about Lucid. Times are a little tight with the tensions in the middle east and I think PIF just wants to...
Update: much like my golf game, this is inconsistent at best. I wrote my post after two days of driving with no hands free for weeks.
Checked out of the hotel day, and guess what decided to work.
I guess managed expectations is the key.
Latest 2.10.0
The sensor is fine. I haven't changed the place of the steering wheel. Hands free actually worked for about 2-3 miles (3-5kms) before just randomly stopping. Normal drive assist (hands on) comes on.
No ppf.
I appreciate it
Honestly, I don't know who to turn to so I'm just hoping others hear me and we have shared trauma.
After trying for months to get lucid to fix hands free self driving on my car...it worked. For a month and a half.
Now i just passed the 80k KMS (80,200 ish) so the bumper to bumper warranty is...
not to completely derail the thread...but what are you talking about? 2.10.0 isn't a disaster, there haven't been major or consistent issues, etc. And that's coming from someone who's had a few little quirks with the doors not unlocking as quickly as prior to the update. The seatbelt graphic is...
This is mine also (lifetime efficiency). Live in Canada so basically in the arctic during winter. 21s in the summer, 19s in the winter. I'm at 4.9km/kwh in the lifespan of the vehicle..so slightly less but very similar.