Recent content by TroyC

  1. T

    Nobody left working Lucid Support? (Also, dark pattern hold music.)

    There is nothing customer service can do. While I was on vacation on Florida while visiting some relatives in the Villages I put my window down and it wouldn’t go back up. Ended up having to use packing tape to seal it and drive it to the Lucid service center in West Palm Beach. The service...
  2. T

    Positive Experiences Only

    I had my Gravity in for service at Goose Island in Chicago for some cosmetic issues and seat problems. They even replaced my scuffed drivers side door panel. It was scratched when I took delivery. They had the car for three weeks but it was worth it. Stellar customer service. I love my new...
  3. T

    NACS Charging at Tesla SCs

    Thank you very much!
  4. T

    NACS Charging at Tesla SCs

    Thank you very much for clarifying. I really appreciate this forum.
  5. T

    NACS Charging at Tesla SCs

    Can someone conform if I have this right on the charging process at the Tesla superchargers. If Im not using the Tesla subscription do I just plug in and the billing is handled through the lucid app? If I have a Tesla subscription I go into the tesla app and select the charger and initiate...
  6. T

    Hows your Yosemite Premium interior holding up?

    I just got my new Gravity Grand Touring Aurora green with the Yosemite purluxe premium interior last Saturday. It looks luxurious and durable to me. Hopefully it wears well. I will update if I have any issues.
  7. T

    Recall for Floormats…Unintended Acceleration

    https://insideevs.com/news/754828/lucid-air-floor-mat-recall/ I just saw there is a recall on Lucid Air all weather floor mats.
  8. T

    Chicago Auto Show Sunday 02-16-2025

    Sounds like fun! Count me in! I would like to check out the Gravity. Look forward to meeting some Lucid owners! Troy from Schaumburg
  9. T

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    I realize that. I meant I went straight to 2.4.4 from 2.3.10
  10. T

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    I got the update 2.44 yesterday. No 2.42 or 2.43.
  11. T

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    Resetting via the lucid logo works to to-reset the car. After reset my car was online again. But it keeps happening. Never happened to me before yesterday.
  12. T

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    You are welcome. Thanks Lucid for such an extensive update.
  13. T

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    I updated to 2.44 yesterday. I could not get the car to change lanes with highway assit engaged. A error message appeared but disappeared immediately. It was red. Calibration was done. Also my car keeps going offline now for some reason. All in all a great update.
  14. T

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    Just got update 2.44. 2023 Touring I got 12/31/2023.
  15. T

    Debut of the Midnight Dream Edition

    I just ordered mine as well
Back
Top