No
They said their forum name was Call me MM but they can get that off this site. The given real name was Craig Odland from St Louis. Fake also from what I checked.
HOW CAN I REPORT THIS FURTHER TO PROTECT LEGTIMATE MEMBERS?
Gary
I am interested in your 21 inch Aero blade wheels and tires. Are you selling 3 or 4? What is the condition of the wheels. Any significant curb rash or bent rims from pot holes.
I can meet you this weekend halfway between Ambler PA 19002 and Boston. ( North Jersey ? )
Tony Lucid
email me...
Hello
I am interested in your wheels. So only one tire is good? Is there any significant curb rash? Are wheels damaged by pot holes? Can you send pics of the inside of wheels.
If your price is negotiable and you can meet me in Baltimore this weekend then email me. I am coming from Ambler PA
Thx...
Hello
Are you selling four wheels and tires or 3? you only show 3 wheels.
Are there any damages to the wheels or tires? Are they bent or any deep curb rash?Can you send pictures of the inside of the wheels?
I can meet you this weekend between Philly and Boston for purchase if your price is...
Do you still have these wheels for sale? I may be interested if your price is negotiable and you are willing to meet in person this weekend to do the exchange?
Can you send me a picture of the damage from the pot hole? And pictures of the inside of the wheels?
You can email me tonight or...
BE aware of scams on this site. I got scammed by someone on this site today. I tried to buy four aero blade wheels
His man was Craig Odland. He uses Zelle