Recent content by timpossible

  1. T

    3.0 on Air

    The default map behave differently whether a destination is set or not. When there is no destination or route set I can't get the search overlay to disappear on the cockpit panel. I use google maps to do the routing on the pilot panel.
  2. T

    3.0 on Air

    Worked for me as well, but also resets to the default map view. Nice find though. The search overlay is also doesn't go away for me.
  3. T

    3.0 on Air

    Doesn't work for me either. Single finger, double tap zooms in on the map. 2 finger single tap zooms out on the map. One finger tap and hold drops a pin that you can navigate to. Single finger tap returns nothing, maybe a bug, or maybe just for swiping the map? The overlay menu's do get...
  4. T

    UX 3.0 Update

    Yeah AA is still bordered up until Google releases the restriction. It was mentioned in previous post that AA going to full screen wouldn't need Lucid's intervention and only an update to AA. Lucid seemed to have removed all the borders and extra paddings in preparation for it. That's my...
  5. T

    UX 3.0 Update

    Yeah it's a bit like trying to build a computer before a new chipset comes out. I like to keep my cars until the wheels come off so any optional upgrade path is great if it's offered. Makes the car a bit newer as this OTA did. If it turns out that CCv2 or the current hardware can't utilize...
  6. T

    Software Preview Event Recap -- Lucid Air UX 3.0

    These events are always awesome to hear about. It's great that with all the turbulent changes that occurred over the past year that inviting current customers and keeping them engaged with Lucid hasn't changed. Wishing Lucid a bright and successful future. This OTA update was pretty nice!
  7. T

    3.0 on Air

    Was able to play with the new update for the past hour. Infotainment system is so much smoother now. Switching between different screens, between different functions is silky smooth. Looks like it's putting the new hardware to good use. Having the screens detached is much more useful being...
  8. T

    3.0 on Air

    Just got the push notification myself for 2.11. Excited to see this when it's finished with the update.
  9. T

    UX 3.0 Update

    Just got the push notification to download 2.11. Starting the update now also. Exciting!
  10. T

    Scheduled charging bug

    Ended using a routine app on android to have the phone open the lucid app about 5min before charging to wake up the Lucid Air before its scheduled charging. Hopefully that solves this issue.
  11. T

    Scheduled charging bug

    I tried using home assistant but couldn't quite get https working properly so I put it on the back burner. I probably need to get it up and running again as I have other sensors that I bought and haven't installed. Is there a good wiki you used to setup HA and its modules? I installed it on a...
  12. T

    Scheduled charging bug

    What automation did you use to wake the car when plugged in. Just started using L2 charging at home and sometimes my Air isn't awake to start the scheduled charge. So far it has happened twice so it's a bit sporadic when it happens. As soon as I open the app it starts charging. Using the...
  13. T

    OTA 2.8.16

    After upgrade lost the ability to control volume. Did Air reset and lost numeric values on the odometers and distance traveled but volume control came back. Air reset a second time and numeric values came back but android auto wouldn't start up. Walked away for 15min to let the car reboot...
  14. T

    Lucid Air 2.8.9

    I've also been getting higher efficiency numbers on the pilot panel. Not sure if it's real or not but I generally get about 4mi for every 1% drop before and after the upgrades. One number I wish the graphic keeps track of is the average mi/hr. That along with the other values already given...
  15. T

    Software Version 2.8.7

    Also very excited for 3.0, but could imagine the chaos with that kind of a rollout where lots of changes at once. There maybe only a few hardware changes but I'd imagine they used similar parts where there issues with supply shortfall. I'm confident they'll get the issues addressed. It's...
Back
Top