Recent content by TeslaGuy

  1. T

    SOLD 2026 Lucid Gravity Grand Touring 5-Seat 450-Mile Range (Current Odometer 4210), Asking $90K

    $56k which is 50% of what I paid. I'm a financial advisor who like to take losses quickly and hold winners long, and I apply the same logic to possessions. In this case I might make a full financial recovery with Carvana stock if I can get the timing right. Despite the low buying price for the...
  2. T

    SOLD 2026 Lucid Gravity Grand Touring 5-Seat 450-Mile Range (Current Odometer 4210), Asking $90K

    Vehicle will be sold to Carvana, as I just learned that I need to free up garage space and raise cash quickly in order to take delivery of an electric Pebble RV trailer in the next two weeks. Moderator, can you make this listing as sold? Thanks.
  3. T

    SOLD 2026 Lucid Gravity Grand Touring 5-Seat 450-Mile Range (Current Odometer 4210), Asking $90K

    Upgrades include DreamDrive2 Premium, Surreal Sound Pro (22 speakers), Comfort and Convenience Package, Dynamic Handling Package. Aurora Green Metallic paint, Tahoe Nappa Leather with Luxury seating package, Stealth Appearance Package and Power Package (3 120V AC Outlets). 20" Front, 21" Rear...
Back
Top