I have a Lucid Home charger installed since 1 1/2 years. My car has been at a collision center for repairs for the past 3 months and I noticed yesterday that the Lucid White light is off. I checked the breaker and it is fine. Turned off the breaker and on again, but nothing happened. Any ideas...
I downloaded 2.8.0 and gave it a spin this morning on I-400 and I-285 in the Atlanta Metro area—it worked like a charm. I especially appreciated not getting the annoying "Keep Hands on Wheel" notification every 30 seconds. It did freak out once on 285 surrounded by 18-wheelers (not blaming...
I was able to schedule an appointment, but then got a call from the Atlanta Service Center that they dont haev the parts and will put me down on a waitlist and contact me once they have the parts to do the upgrade. Hope the wait is not too long...
After 255 days of no new Feature release, I find this as a very underwelheming response. For those who don't need AA, there is not much on this other than some bug fixes. Their Feature releases are getting longer and longer, so I dont expect another major feature release for another 6-7 months...
Does anyone have any ideas to stop the water dripping in the trunk or sides after a car wash. I wipe down the sides but when I open the trunk water starts dripping and I have to keep wiping it. Is there a hack to funnel the water away from the sides?
I am using a Rove R2-4K dashcam. I have it connected to the 12V cigarette charger in the trunk. The issue I have is that the unit does not start up when I start the car. It is random, so hard to diagnose the issue. I discussed it with the mobile tech and he said something to do with the Lucid...
I have my first service scheduled for tomorrow and I have read many threads about certain TRs or other updates that were performed when owners got their servicing done. Is there a place that lists all the updates hardware/software that can be done at this stage, so I can have the technician...
Wanting to see if anybody has replaced their 19” tires with FALKEN PRO G6 SPORT A/S tires. Discount tires recommended these instead of the Pirelli’s. They said that the Azenis are good for 21” but for 19” recommend the Pro G6