Recent content by Steve's Lucid

  1. S

    Hard Reset

    Yea, they had me do this for 90 seconds.
  2. S

    Hard Reset

    Lucid had me try this, too. Still won’t work. When I had the Air I could hold both pinwheels down with the brake or depress the Lucid logo on the middle screen. I don’t think you can do that on the Gravity.
  3. S

    Hard Reset

    Hey guys - thanks for this input. I have the primary profile up and I am engaging the proper buttons as per the directions. I talked to Customer Service and they cannot figure out the problem, too. Kinda interesting that there isn't an alternate way to do a hard reboot and have no idea what...
  4. S

    Hard Reset

    I am having some issues with my Gravity and wanting to do a hard reset to see if that fixes things. I am holding down the X and microphone while depressing the brake. Waiting the required time but the car will not reset. Nothing happens when I do that. Is there an alternate way to reset the...
  5. S

    Official Lucid Gravity Gap Cover now available for $235

    Thank you! Just ordered one.
  6. S

    Official Lucid Gravity Gap Cover now available for $235

    That's fantastic. Thank you so much for getting back with me on this.
  7. S

    Official Lucid Gravity Gap Cover now available for $235

    Does anyone with a Gravity and Gap Cover know if the item works when the third row is hidden and second row is down? Or just when the third row is hidden and the second row needs to be up? Before I buy this, I'd like to know. Thanks.
  8. S

    Official Lucid Gravity Gap Cover now available for $235

    This item has been out of stock on the Lucid site since I got my Gravity. Does anyone have any idea when they’ll be back in stock or if there are after market alternatives to consider? Thanks.
  9. S

    Gap Covers

    Does anyone know when the Gravity gap covers will be back in stock on their website?
  10. S

    Gravity Gap Cover

    Has anyone purchased the gap cover for the Gravity? Thoughts if you have?
  11. S

    Gravity Speed Limit Indicator

    Brought my Air back to Lucid and got my Gravity today. Super excited. Had a long ride back home and, of course a question for my Lucid family. Driving on the interstate, the speed limit indicator on the dash read 70mph, matching the speed limit. But...when I passed an exit, it changed to the...
  12. S

    Tyson's Corner - They're Making Me Beg Them To Give Them My Money

    Yea I saw that. The challenge is that there are no cars that come even close to what I want. Funny thing is there were two and when I went to do it, they told me each time that they’re gone. I had assumed if I’m talking to a sales person about a car, that they’d hold it for 24 hours so I could...
Back
Top