Recent content by SonofaBish

  1. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Agree with all the responses to that.... but to help visualize, let's add some numbers in... My 2023 GT had a residual of $109K... market value on that car right now seems to be about $60K on a good day, meaning trade is prob $50K, or maybe even high 40's since most prob dont want to take a...
  2. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I can't help but wonder if they even will replace the glass.... or just pocket the money and sell it at auction
  3. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I just said the same thing to my wife after I saw the last post.... I'm in Pennsylvania, and my car was returned to the King of Prussia service center.
  4. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Update on my situation... while I felt confident that my car was in as good of condition as any vehicle could be, the early turn in cars had built up a lot of anxiety in me. Yesterday I got my final lease termination invoice. I was only charged for mileage overage and the termination fee... so...
  5. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I got my inspection report yesterday and had $0 in charges.... though, this was done again by AutoVINLive, so I *think* BoA is still going to be doing their inspection, which was been the real stickler. I do find it semi comical that both inspections have noted the 'mismatched tire sizes' ...
  6. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    My lease return was processed today at the King of Prussia service center.... (it was dropped off Sat but they must have just got to it) ... I'll be finding out soon enough what the outcome is.
  7. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Pre inspection was done by AutoVIN, which i think does all of them. I'm waiting from my insurance to see if they'd allow me to submit an invoice to them if LuCID decides to be a absurd, but I don't think I have an option
  8. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Well, update on my situation.... Auto glass company came and said those two nicks (see pic in post#512) was too small to even fill.. he did some sort of something to perfectly smooth it out, but that there was nothing to repair there. Then, I inquired about replacing the windshield, and both...
  9. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    For the record, this chip is the one I'm getting filled. It was quoted as needing a replacement at $1450... which is laughable to me.. and incredibly frustrating
  10. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Mine will go back immediately after I get a windshield chip fixed next week. Everything else on the pre- inspection was considered normal wear and tear. I'll keep this thread updated
  11. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    A little tangent, so forgive me... Has anyone that's turned in their lease had a warranty repair that was needed? In all this angst and getting my car as perfect as it can be, I noticed 2 things on my car... 1.) at very back of the glass top, where there is silver plastic between the roof and...
  12. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I know I'm only one person, but the anxiety this has created has already caused lucid to loose one customer. I've loved my time with my AGT, but it's a Taycan for me next.....
  13. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I got a call yesterday from Lucid FS to setup my AutoVIN pre-inspection. I made the gentleman aware of the experience I had getting kicked around to half a dozen teams and giving up, as well as the bad press coming from this... he seemed to put much of the blame on BoA and how they've been a...
  14. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Outstanding! Fingers 🤞
  15. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Ditto.... I haven't even had to turn mine in yet, but I've already got a bad taste in my mouth... When I took the lease, I was expecting about a $5K bill, as i took the lowest mileage lease, and knew I'd put WAY more miles on it... but the $0.25 / mi charge was less than the lease with more...
Back
Top